💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Boy George throws shade at Gaga

blackstar

Featured Posts

Alladin Sane

Boy George is pressed by Gaga success and artistry since the beginning, isn't he? :billie:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Alladin Sane said:

Boy George is pressed by Gaga success and artistry since the beginning, isn't he? :billie:

yep

UWontUseMyMind

Now I love Boy George but damn he is talking about originality when he based his look and entire career on Pete Burns 

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, blackstar said:

Also not him quoting my tweet :air:

I swear to God every time gaga releases an album he crawls out of his catacomb to say something about it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The definition of a one-hit wonder doing the only thing that has gotten people to talk about him in decades: shading Lady Gaga

56 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Could someone thank him for the promotion if it even matters?

Look at his likes/retweets, hes literally a nobody.

Fusel

It’s probably ignorant of me but the fact that 80% of the time that I hear his name mentioned it’s because he said some **** about Gaga. At this point it’s like he’s stuck in a monologue and no one's listening anyway :billie:

also babylon obviously references traditional vogue/ballroom tracks which madonna also used as a blue print for her hits like vogue back then. there is no copying involved here. it would be like saying gaga copied cher bc of the light 90s/house influences on chromatica

madonna never had a monopoly or ownership on any genre cause every genre is something you somewhat adopt. it’s almost imperialist thinking to say gaga is not allowed to touch that bc madonna did so decades ago

elijahfan

Why don't you be original for a change and stop reminding everyone at any opportunity you get that you don't like her... If you have nothing nice to say and enjoy coming across as a frustrated old gay living off a long gone career, I suggest you to piss off.

DirrtyPony

Oh I forgot we're ONLY allowed to listen to Vogue from 1990. Anything even remotely similar is a COPY and will not be danced to.

:saladga:

Strung out for another taste

elijahfan

Also, next time you wanna be a smart-ass, George, know that Chanel takes one 'n', you'll look less like the idiot that you are.

elijahfan

Ok I was out of Chromatica for a minute, let me put back my Kindness Punk cape again :messga:

buzzkill

It didnt seem as a shade to me. But she doesnt like her so must be idk :sis:

ImTired
3 hours ago, blackstar said:

Also not him quoting my tweet :air:

But isn't that the exact opposite point their making? He thinks he made a point, but.....:billie:

The mental decay, baby george. 

Archived