💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner no longer a Billionaire

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
27 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I just think this is pretty embarrassing for Forbes lol. They've in recent years written some questionable articles, but this just shows their lack of investigation into what they publish. Making a company seem bigger than it is makes sense from a business stand point if Kylie was looking to make a deal of any kind, be it manufacturing, distribution, fundraising, or just selling stock. I'm not sure about the legality of these things if she did fake them, but businesses do it. The thing is though that Forbes offers almost no evidence and rather goes with "there's no way" than showing receipts. It also burns connections and can make others skeptical of working with them, especially if Kylie was not faking numbers.

Something went under the bus for this to happen cause i agree this is stupid. Like did they expose themselves too then for being inaccurate? Lol

Economy

For other reasons I suspect a lot of Billionaires that just made the threshold probably aren't anymore right now cuz of corona

Most of billionaires wealth is assets not cash and a lot of assets like realestate and especially stocks take a hit in value during crashes

So it's not surprising

Helxig

Good.

The world shouldn't have billionaires. $890million is more than sufficient to live the most luxurious life one can imagine until the day she dies.

While the rest of us bust our asses every single day to never even accrue ONE million in our lifetime, because the 1% have f.ucked the world up for the other 99%

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived