💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Female producer that was meant to work with Gaga?

Underneath

Featured Posts

Underneath

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section!)

Does anybody by any chance remember a female producer/DJ that was rumored to be working with Gaga but it never materialized? I think this was around 2011 or 2012 (MAYBE 2010 but I don't think so?) - not sure if it was supposed to be for BTW or ARTPOP but it was in the lead-up to one of the two albums when all the rumors and delusion usually swirl lmao. I remember listening to the woman's music on Soundcloud in anticipation and vaguely remember it being dancey and somewhat dark electronic beats.

Idk if this is just me imagining things but I genuinely recall the hype around this time and then being disappointed that they never collaborated. Does this ring any bells for anyone else?

Noah

The Rumor of the female Producer came from DJWS/Gaga? or someone from her Team and the answer was... Gaga, who produced Venus (The rumored Producer denied she worked with Gaga, it was rumored because she posted a pic with her and a The Fame Vinyl or something.)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Underneath
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

The Rumor of the female Producer came from DJWS/Gaga? or someone from her Team and the answer was... Gaga, who produced Venus (The rumored Producer denied she worked with Gaga, it was rumored because she posted a pic with her and a The Fame Vinyl or something.)

Yeah I think this is what I'm referencing! I do remember the whole thing turning out to be Little Detectives' delusion at the time lol (and of course it ended up being Gaga herself). I'm just trying to find the woman's name to revisit her music and that era for a little nostalgia trip. 

Dayman

Before we knew it was actually Gaga herself they were talking about, it was theorized it would be Audrey Napoleon.

Helxig

Guys it was herself... she tweeted that the song Venus from her upcoming album ARTPOP was produced by an up and coming female producer... and it was her :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Underneath
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Before we knew it was actually Gaga herself they were talking about, it was theorized it would be Audrey Napoleon.

Yes this is who I'm referencing! Thank you!! 

yes and

Maybe for #LG7 she'll work with female producers such as Grimes, Hana, Caroline Polachek. Moreover, she is familiar with them :koons:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived