💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica deluxe podcast on spotify!

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Original Diva

https://open.spotify.com/show/6NwLyE06WMUxTpiDIWiLXE?si=IoG0QE5lQbCGMq-98IMVMQ

Just found this. Love me right and the 1000 doves pain demo were uploaded as a podcast to spotify... 

When are they gonna put the deluxe up officially?? Are they holding out to make more sales? Are they holding out to make the deluxe album (physical)  more exclusive or whatever? 

P.s sorry if I break hips with the title

excuse me no

derpmonster

This is fan uploaded :sweat: I wouldn't use this especially in release week since we want streams and sales to count.

Is there a way to just buy the Deluxe album and listen from that? That's what people should do imo if they can afford to.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Spyro
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

This is fan uploaded :sweat: I wouldn't use this especially in release week since we want streams and sales to count.

Is there a way to just buy the Deluxe album and listen from that? That's what people should do imo if they can afford to.

No offense to Gaga, but deluxe or "exclusive" tracks now-a-days are kinda stupid to say it politely in todays digital world and this is why. :rip:   I'm not buying the album again to hear 1 extra song plus a demo.  

Spyro the Dragon

Original Diva
Just now, derpmonster said:

I know. I'm not listening. I'm still waiting for my CD to come in. 

The deluxe CD is very expensive though so I wouldn't blame people who do listen to it or listen to rips.

excuse me no

Original Diva
Just now, Spyro said:

:rip:   I'm not buying the album again to hear 1 extra song plus a demo.  

... I am :icega: 

I bought standard and deluxe. Is my savings hurting?  Yes. Do I regret it? ... Not yet... Maybe later though haha

excuse me no

Spyro
Just now, Original Diva said:

... I am :icega: 

I bought standard and deluxe. Is my savings hurting?  Yes. Do I regret it? ... Not yet... Maybe later though haha

I know hardcore stans will buy multiple copies, but the vast majority of people buy it once and done.  The only exclusions I see is if people bought the CD + Vinyl.  

I bought a signed version, but I don't want to buy a second CD. :laughga:  I'm planning on getting the silver Vinyl tho.

Spyro the Dragon

riotx

Yeah fans upload unreleased songs in podcasts format because is the easy way to upload songs by yourself in spotify. They are always deleting it and then they upload it again. It's happen a lot with a song from Doja Cat called 4morant that is only at soundcloud.

Archived