💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP vs Chromatica

Kevbev

Artpop vs Chromatica  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you think is better?

• ARTPOP
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

LoLaA

I think Chromatica (checking the reviews too) I love both:heart:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Gagaism

Love both. I grew up listening EDM and 90s dance music so, ARTPOP was like a paradise for me and I have such a connection with that album, Chromatica is everything I’ve ever wanted to listen from her so :oops:

ArtpopAct2

Right now ARTPOP is. It’s highs are incredibly ****ing high, Aura and Venus are both top 3 of her discography. and it’s a very special album to me.

However Chromatica is right behind it. If I give it more time it may keep growing 

Dont think she’ll ever top Born This Way for me though 

ThisBitch

Chromatica, I love cohesive albums and this is one of my favorite albums at first listen! The melodies are strong and beautiful, the hooks are clever, it's fun, raw, personal and her vocals never sounded better

Sickness

Chromatica doesn't give you a headache by the time you reach the end so that one it is :vegas:

shame

Chromatica has better collabs, cleaner production, and overall seems like a more cohesive and concise project. 

ARTPOP has more distinct sounds and memorable moments but lacks focus and direction. 

they’re both electronic dance albums but are still very different and each has their ups and downs.

angels forever, forever angels

Bobbylon

Yall are really strange if you think that chromatica with these generic radio pop songs are even near ARTPOP’s sexxx dreams, venus and aura

Gangie

ARTPOP was good but Chromatica is what ARTPOP always wanted to be... #SorryNotSorry. Both are my faves from Gaga tho.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Chlorine Sevigny

Chromatica by far. :pray:

By leaps and bounds. :whitney:

By miles. :firega:

By lightyears. :reductive:

ARTPOP has some great, i mean GREAT tracks like Venus and DWUW. but it has some songs that are unlistenable and unecessary (at least for me). while chromatica is just a simple dance pop album. so i have to say chromatica is better because of its simplicity 

Archived