Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

UK carrying the #1's... AGAIN!

Come on ya'll!

Pull.Your.WEIGHT!

In my messy era.

Original Diva
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I'm not familiar with how she was doing pre-Chromatica but it seems like she's experiencing immense success in this era, and maybe A Star Is Born too if I'm not wrong. Do you think she could sell out stadiums or huge arenas in the major Australian cities?

A Star Is Born was extremely successful over here. Topped the charts, broke records, was played all over radio. But Gaga herself? I mean you hear her songs on Tv often and every now and then on radio, but her solo stuff hasn't really been that successful since BTW (Singles like Applause, MR and TC did pretty good, but I'm talking about singles and albums). She's had moderate success in her solo career since Btw/ARTPOP, really. It's gonna be interesting to see how this era pans out over here. I know many radio stations have been playing the album in full and bumping SL and ROM and I think even SC has been bumped a bit and she's getting an interview tomorrow night on one of the countries biggest night news shows, so we'll see.

I think she could do really well with tours over here! I think especially in Sydney, she could sell out or mostly sell. I need her back thoughh

excuse me no

Sherloid Bai

not all of us screaming back when the cure reached #10 in 2017 but pressed when it doesn't reach #1 in 2020, we've come a long way

Bradley
25 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

A Star Is Born was extremely successful over here. Topped the charts, broke records, was played all over radio. But Gaga herself? I mean you hear her songs on Tv often and every now and then on radio, but her solo stuff hasn't really been that successful since BTW (Singles like Applause, MR and TC did pretty good, but I'm talking about singles and albums). She's had moderate success in her solo career since Btw/ARTPOP, really. It's gonna be interesting to see how this era pans out over here. I know many radio stations have been playing the album in full and bumping SL and ROM and I think even SC has been bumped a bit and she's getting an interview tomorrow night on one of the countries biggest night news shows, so we'll see.

I think she could do really well with tours over here! I think especially in Sydney, she could sell out or mostly sell. I need her back thoughh

She seems to be interested in doing a stadium tour rather than an arena one. I think it's wise to have two stadium dates first, perhaps in Sydney and Melbourne, and then see how the reaction goes.

If they sell out extremely quickly, then she could add a third and fourth date. She's more global than ever with Chromatica, I think she needs to utilise that.

Bradley
2 hours ago, YourCureness said:

She's been slaying Australia since The Cure. She can do multiple cities in AUS for sure

Stadium or arena though? She seems to want to visit stadiums.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, YourCureness said:

She's been slaying Australia since The Cure. She can do multiple cities in AUS for sure

As long as she comes to Adelaide 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Original Diva
29 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She seems to be interested in doing a stadium tour rather than an arena one. I think it's wise to have two stadium dates first, perhaps in Sydney and Melbourne, and then see how the reaction goes.

If they sell out extremely quickly, then she could add a third and fourth date. She's more global than ever with Chromatica, I think she needs to utilise that.

Well let's hope that her and her team are smart enough and hope that she is physically up to doing this. As much as i want her here, we have to keep her health in mind too.. 

Like I wouldn't want her to go through the trouble of coming all the way over here if it costs her her health

excuse me no

Bradley
26 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Well let's hope that her and her team are smart enough and hope that she is physically up to doing this. As much as i want her here, we have to keep her health in mind too.. 

Like I wouldn't want her to go through the trouble of coming all the way over here if it costs her her health

The good thing is if she's able to sell out stadiums, her number of shows won't be as many as arena ones. She can do stadium dates with two to three-day breaks in between. She gets to recover then.

Original Diva
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

The good thing is if she's able to sell out stadiums, her number of shows won't be as many as arena ones. She can do stadium dates with two to three-day breaks in between. She gets to recover then.

That's true. Hopefully she can make it happen. 

excuse me no

Archived