💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The sudden ending on 'Enigma'..

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

Does anyone else think the abrupt end of Enigma cuts it short and should've been closed with "I'll be your Enigma".

It's like it's quickly rounded up lol. I love this song so much but I feel the ending note should've been iconic.

I know I'm being picky, but it irks me every time! I think this is a case with some of the other songs too, Free Woman sort of ends a bit sudden too.

Spyro

I get what you're saying but I think they wanted the song to transition to Replay.  Maybe it's for an upcoming video? :oprah:

Spyro the Dragon

Katsuki Bakugo

The sudden ending on every song on this album don’t you mean?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

crybrowz

Yes! I was literally just thinking that, the ending leaves me so unsatisfied.  I agree she should have added one more "I- I'll be your Enigma" at the end. 

Katsuki Bakugo
14 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Does anyone else think the abrupt end of Enigma cuts it short and should've been closed with "deletion off of the album".

It's like it's quickly rounded up lol. I love this song so much but I feel the ending note should've been iconic.

I know I'm being picky, but it irks me every time! I think this is a case with some of the other songs too, Free Woman sort of ends a bit sudden too.

Fixed.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Gerrard174
10 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

The sudden ending on every song on this album don’t you mean?

Exactly.. most songs ended suddenly.

911, free woman, enigma among the obvious

Gerrard174
17 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Does anyone else think the abrupt end of Enigma cuts it short and should've been closed with "I'll be your Enigma".

I feel you cause I hate everytime it is reaching the climax and the song suddenly ended.

Gerrard174
10 minutes ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

I feel enigma is the perfect starter for a live show :tony:

I think it will be the concert opening track (against what majority wants -Alice).

Enigma is perfect as the opening. Clock me.

Spyro
6 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

I think it will be the concert opening track (against what majority wants -Alice).

*clocks you*

I'm kinda imaging the Chromatica 2 -> 911 being the opening. 

Spyro the Dragon

2School4Cool
24 minutes ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

I feel enigma is the perfect starter for a live show :tony:

13 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

I agree it would be an amazing opening! I also think Alice is a perfect opener though. Although it could be cool opening with Enigma then immediately having a quick outfit change during Chromatica I to get ready for Alice as the second performance.

See The Best In Everyone

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, Amphetamine said:

Yes! I was literally just thinking that, the ending leaves me so unsatisfied.  I agree she should have added one more "I- I'll be your Enigma" at the end. 

This! I was expecting it to end with at least 3 just "I - I'll be your enigma"

Villanelle
21 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

This! I was expecting it to end with at least 3 just "I - I'll be your enigma"

I’m sure someone on here will fix it for us when the acapella/instrumentals become available 

Archived