Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The iconic MA-MA-MA is back this era!!

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

Some of you might remember my thread about how each Gaga album has a ma-ma-ma song, except Joanne... (Poker Face intro, ma-ma-ma-Monster, ma-ma-ma-Marry The Night, ma-ma-ma-MANiCURE)

But with the release of Chromatica the iconic ma-ma-ma is BACK baby!

And that is how you know she was in the right headspace to write some bangers!  :woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
Just now, Venus Rose said:

I know you didn't just forget this absolute BANGER chile...

Giiiiirl :triggered:   I KNEW I should have specified in the post NOT that song  :laughga:  

Joga

What about "Come to Ma-ma" :poot: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Helxig
1 minute ago, klaus said:

What about "Come to Ma-ma" :poot: 

Ya know, I never thought of that! :laughga:   but I'm sorry, she doesn't count

pop ate my heart

Omg I like to think this is a concious tradition of hers and that with each album she tries to slip in a 'mamama" somewhere :smh: so iconic

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

ChavaWM

I missed those too! I wish she also would've kept the "Gaga" shout outs consistent too. I miss those

Kubi
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Giiiiirl :triggered:   I KNEW I should have specified in the post NOT that song  :laughga:  

I only came into the thread because I thought that's what you meant. :neyde:

they call me angela vidal

Helxig
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

Omg I like to think this is a concious trend of hers and that with each albun she tries to slip in a 'mamama" somewhere :smh: so iconic

I was thinking this too! I doubt it's true. But I like it because it's like a continuous homage every era to her very first song. The very first thing we all heard from her is the memorable ma-ma-ma-ma... of Poker Face. That ma-ma-ma-ma introduced us to Lady Gaga and started everything

Helxig
1 minute ago, ChavaWM said:

I missed those too! I wish she also would've kept the "Gaga" shout outs consistent too. I miss those

Same! However... in Chromatica she mentions paparazzi, the fame, cherry lips, and the intro to Sine From Above reminds me of the intro to Born This Way, and all those callbacks are enough to make my heart full  :sara:

Bon Gonzalez

Gaga does sound like that ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion guy on 911. :ladyhaha:

Helxig
Just now, Bon Gonzalez said:

Gaga does sound like that ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion guy on 911. :ladyhaha:

I REFUSE to hear this!

ChavaWM
Just now, Helxig said:

Same! However... in Chromatica she mentions paparazzi, the fame, cherry lips, and the intro to Sine From Above reminds me of the intro to Born This Way, and all those callbacks are enough to make my heart full  :sara:

Certain tracks reminded me a lot of songs from each album

911 gave me TFM vibes

Plastic Doll was very ARTPOP to me

Alice could've been Judas's younger sister, i felt it went hard the way Judas does

And Sine From Above reminded me of The Edge of Glory on steroids

It was all so amazing

Helxig
1 minute ago, ChavaWM said:

Certain tracks reminded me a lot of songs from each album

911 gave me TFM vibes

Plastic Doll was very ARTPOP to me

Alice could've been Judas's younger sister, i felt it went hard the way Judas does

And Sine From Above reminded me of The Edge of Glory on steroids

It was all so amazing

I agree with this! She really gave us something special here :giveup:   I am so grateful

Also I forgot to add to that list that when she says "free my mind" in Alice I squealed because it just gave me flashes of being at the artRAVE :toofunny:

Archived