Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Wasn't there supposed to be a collab with Cardi B?

Acid Wonderland

Featured Posts

Acid Wonderland

I thought there were rumors last year about a song with Cardi B. What happened? 

They kept praising each others, Cardi is a huge stan from what i've seen. Gaga is one of her main inspiration when it comes to fashion.

I fkn love Chromatica, probably my fav album since TFM but i think it missed a collab with some female rapper, it would have added some contrast and variety.

it would also have helped her reach out another huge demographic which is the hip hop community. She already reached out the Kpop demographic, it wouldn't have hurt the album if she did a collab with a rap artist. 

9656396-6690285-image-a-203_154986542840H5nFo9ynJcFlO8LppuTjnWx03zQINJgCohoIBr_Q

MV5BNTRmNjMzMjAtNjFlNy00M2JmLTkyMmMtMzlk

giphy.gif

Gracious Gaga

yes, she was suppose to be on Sine From Above but had to cancel so she could record Corona Virus (**** is Getting Real) [Piano Version] so they called Elton John to do the track. 

♥ Kindness Police.

raragaga

giphy.gif

xoxo

PartySick

Pretty sure all it is is that Cardi's a Gaga stan and we all like to assume stuff :enigma:

🖤

lifeasgeorge

probably scrapped but maybe she could be a feature on cardi's next album, i think that would be fun

live and let live

LilyLark

I'd love for her to work with a female rapper, but she actually has done a fair amount of collabs with rappers/hip hop artists (Flo Rida, Wale, T.I., Too Short, Twista) plus the collab that didn't come out (Kendrick). I think Katy has only had four collabs with rappers while Gaga has had 3. At the end of the day, she's a pop star and the genres (pop meets hip hop/rap) don't necessarily cross that much unless you're talking about pop rap like some of Nicki's stuff.

Acid Wonderland
2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

It seems like some of us just like to fantasize. :awkney:

100973869_673737316520401_40242295979112

BruceWayneOnMe

Bloodpop said on Hana's twitch stream that Yes it will eventually release

Spoiler

but that was about babylon not cardi

I hope she is on the Remix version though for Chromalude 2 ft Cardi where the music ends with ha Okurrr 

ICoNicC

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Acid Wonderland said:

100973869_673737316520401_40242295979112

This is my profile picture. 

LilyLark

Also, Cardi was getting unnecessary heat on social media so I think that's partially why she spoke up....and Cardi likes Gaga and Gaga seems to like Cardi (her songs were playing in the background of some IGs with Gaga I believe)...so I think fans just wished there was a collab since they seem to like one another.

Bubblegum Bitch
5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

yes, she was suppose to be on Sine From Above but had to cancel so she could record Corona Virus (**** is Getting Real) [Piano Version] so they called Elton John to do the track. 

Now that was the real sine from above :enigma: thanks heaven. :giveup:

lifeasgeorge
11 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'd love for her to work with a female rapper, but she actually has done a fair amount of collabs with rappers/hip hop artists (Flo Rida, Wale, T.I., Too Short, Twista) plus the collab that didn't come out (Kendrick). I think Katy has only had four collabs with rappers while Gaga has had 3. At the end of the day, she's a pop star and the genres (pop meets hip hop/rap) don't necessarily cross that much unless you're talking about pop rap like some of Nicki's stuff.

I was just listening to this yesterday and would LOVE for gaga to do something like this:

it would be so cool to see gaga on a big urban track like gwen was doing in the 2000's 

live and let live

Archived