Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is "Enigma" "Partner Swapping Club"?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

The theme on enigma if you read the lyrics sounds like a mistress singing to her mister / client in a way. it hints at a forbidden type of love that is meant to be a secret and is an enigma to perhaps the partner of the other person because there is a lot of hints at secrecy and worry about this relationship. She says stuff like "we can be lovers even just tonight" which sort of is like a one night stand and then she has lyrics about be scared perhaps of being caught? etc... We also know Gaga likes to register funny place holder song titles like "Adequate Romance" which was Bad Romance etc...

So was Enigma actually Partner Swapping Club after all? :stalkga:

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, dit said:

The theme on enigma if you read the lyrics sounds like a mistress singing to her mister / client in a way. it hints at a forbidden type of love that is meant to be a secret and is an enigma to perhaps the partner of the other person because there is a lot of hints at secrecy and worry about this relationship. She says stuff like "we can be lovers even just tonight" which sort of is like a one night stand and then she has lyrics about be scared perhaps of being caught? etc... We also know Gaga likes to register funny place holder song titles like "Adequate Romance" which was Bad Romance etc...

So was Enigma actually Partner Swapping Club after all? :stalkga:

I'm not interpreting it the same way, but I wouldn't be surprised....LOL if she actually released a song called Partner Swapping though the tabloids would go crazy trying to figure out if she was talking about something "real."

PartySick
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'm not interpreting it the same way, but I wouldn't be surprised....LOL if she actually released a song called Partner Swapping though the tabloids would go crazy trying to figure out if she was talking about something "real."

"The reason Christian left Gaga and her Instagram ready feet! Her dubious love triangle with Bradley Cooper and her new beau Michael Polansky! Read the full story on page 25!"

🖤

ice bear

but enigma was a name in the conversation for at least since the residency promo started wasn't it :huh:

you think she wrote it after it? 

ice heard one side from above

Obobo

She explains the meaning on the Spotify storyline feature. Its about her transformations as Lady Gaga. She's talking about how when theres a stigma about herself - her rebellious nature makes her transform to break that stigma. The last slide of the Spotify storyline is "I will always be misunderstood. Because I want to be".

I feel like the lyric "Mystery man, woman phantom" is about how she really never said she's straight or bi but she will always says she loves woman. We're always wondering who these random men are and if she actually likes girls (phantom woman).

I think she's actually singing to "Lady Gaga" and all her various facets

Archived