celeb

Ava Max blocks Gaga's face on her IG story

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little onionBoy

Yall acting like she just murdered gaga or something its probably not that deep. :saladga:

Delulu Rogers

I think y'all are over reacting. It may seem shady but obviously you're not going to post something promoting your own song with some other singer's face on it...

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Anyway, she is just another one-hit-wonder, so let it go :huntyga:

You need a hit to be that? :giggle:

Acid Wonderland
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

And she couldn't even do THAT right lmao. Her music is stale and basic, her outfits are cheap, her "artistic concepts" are cringey and try-hard, and that wig..... nothing actually sophisticated, fully realized and genuine as Gaga's work has ALWAYS been.

She has absolutely no proper artistic identity or even brand. Everything she does is a rehash of something that has been done before but with a different packaging. It's flavorless. No substance. 

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Scarlet Witch said:

Ok but lets not turn into Madonna fans...

She probably did it accidentally, lets give her the benefit of the doubt

This. Besides, even if she did it on purpose who cares...shows how petty she is to be doing something like that.

RAMROD

Do I know her?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Little onionBoy said:

Yall acting like she just murdered gaga or something its probably not that deep. :saladga:

It's probably just an accident, but even if she did it on purpose it's more funny (cause of how sadly petty it would be) than like....serious.

Fanta
6 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

She has absolutely no proper artistic identity or even brand. Everything she does is a rehash of something that has been done before but with a different packaging. It's flavorless. No substance. 

Girl...with that lopsided wig like it's supposed to be a statement. Everyone wears wigs these days, it doesn't make you 'cool' or 'standout' from the rest of the crowd and chopping one side off won't either. Tragic mess.

Serial Chiller
15 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Gaga sang so Ava could walk:billie:

so Ava could cut her hair short on one side :billie:

OT: The title be like "Ava Max blocks Gaga ..." and I was like, literally, in what world, on what chart, ever? :bradley:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived