Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bad Bunny name drops Lady Gaga in new song

Pictures

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Leave him alone.

And yeah, it's going to make monsters look bad if they try to get cancel bad bunny trending...not bad bunny.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

The only people cancelling him are people who lack reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. 

Werk

OT but seeing ASIB and Swallow reminds me of this Brazilian parody of Shallow :selena::

TimisaMonster

If it's just that one line...cute...if it's attached to the rest...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

The boy stans gaga and said multiple times he wanted to collab with her

This is not a rant, just bad songwriting

Exactly. Like the only bad thing is it is pure cringe.

He's comparing his lover to Gaga, not being sexual about Gaga either. Even if he was sexual about Gaga, it would be kind of inappropriate but fairly standard in music for female musicians to be name dropped in that manner. Unless she ever spoke out over if that happened, fans shouldn't get upset (and this is all theoretical anyway).

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The only people cancelling him are people who lack reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. 

Girl they're getting monsters dragged on Spanish twitter...smdh. Luckily it ain't that big of a thing, because most people are going "wut?"

Like no wonder we have the worst reputation as a fan base. TBF a lot of monsters are defending Bad Bunny & are going "more important sh*t going on right now."

Agunimon

All y'all saying this is weird, have you ever listened to rap music? They make references like this all the time. It's no big deal.

gumzy3000

In a perfect world, I would date Bad Bunny.. no he is not doing this in a offensive way... calm down 

trolly troll troll

Naufri

This is what happens when you’re part of pop culture, and Gaga and Bradley are. If this song would have been written in the 90s it would have been Whitney and Kevin Costner. There’s nothing wrong with it, and he’s not making fun or insulting her.

Gaga and Bradley and their characters are “the lovers” archetype right now.

Kulture Kiari
58 minutes ago, Pictures said:

The fact that yall defending him :saladga: ... I guess it's normal to homosexual men being called a swallower and other things, im just thinking about it from another perspective idk

Hes not calling anyone a swallower. He just says his girl swallows him and spits on his d. Are you just generalizing that this imaginary person swallows everyone? If that's the case, you're the one that needs help. I'm just thinking about it from another perspective, I would swallow my ex, not one night stands, but idk. 

Luisillo0o
1 hour ago, anziety said:

bad bunny literally likes gaga... y’all weird 

yes!

do you guys not remember he even wore a JOANNE shirt. Gurl.

Here for the brunette

Luisillo0o
46 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

All y'all saying this is weird, have you ever listened to rap music? They make references like this all the time. It's no big deal.

omg, that one Nicki Minaj song!

Here for the brunette

Archived