💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wish Gaga was interacting with Blackpink

Lava

Featured Posts

Aussie

Tbh I really hope Sour Candy isn’t the next single/video OR if it is it’s not the last from Chromatica. It’s a fun song but  that’s it. Everyone thinks it sounds like Swish Swish and I also get Hard Candy vibes which is normal I guess. I think there are much better choices. 
Plus Dua Lipa has also recorded a song with them and may be dropping a single soon..

Monsterxo
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

Plus Dua Lipa has also recorded a song with them and may be dropping a single soon..

A 2nd song together?

rasclautmangos

I mean...there's probably not much to say. I'm wondering if they even met in person.

Helix

I imagine if they end up releasing a music video that they’ll interact more then. Also could be YG holding them back since they seem to do that a lot for no reason #JusticeForRosésSolo

Lava
3 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I mean...there's probably not much to say. I'm wondering if they even met in person.

That’s what’s unfortunate. Years ago gaga said she didn’t do collabs unless they were genuine and she liked the person; and now I feel like bp just recorded the verses and sent them to Gaga

yes and
48 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

be patient,  i think just not happening yet :billie:

it gives me hope :messga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

rasclautmangos
7 minutes ago, Lava said:

That’s what’s unfortunate. Years ago gaga said she didn’t do collabs unless they were genuine and she liked the person; and now I feel like bp just recorded the verses and sent them to Gaga

I mean we don't KNOW that. But it's very possible. Maybe they Skyped? Idk. This could have very well been an agreement between their labels for all we know. 

The album could be serving to increase  exposure for blackpink in America and exposure for Gaga in Asia.

RAMROD

I am sure they are. But YGEnt. is pretty restrictive with kind of stuffs as with other K-Pop Agencies, no? Especially when the artists is supposedly still in hiatus, or preparing a come back. This is K-Pop industry that we are talking about here. That even a new haircut or hair color is being kept secret until reveal time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shame

i have a feeling Gaga only agreed to the collab bc she liked their group name as it matched the album aesthetic :huntyga:

angels forever, forever angels

ElectricAlley
39 minutes ago, Lava said:

Gaga literally said in an interview that she asked BLACKPINK to write a song with her, and that the girls interpreted the lyrics in Korean. I think they at least met/talked about the song. 

steven

Hum, this is my least favourite collab on the album, so I don’t mind her being silent. 

Archived