KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Archduchess

Beyoncé seems to appear only when convenient

EDIT:

To @mxnster @Mr S  @Fanta @Gracious Gaga @shame    and people who attacked me and called me the filthiest things

OK guys. Listen, I just shared my impression on Beyoncé's posture, along with many other people of  show business sector, on social causes, that only show up only when (and because of) everybody is doing the same;
I didn't say she was wrong, I said nothing but "She seems to appear only when convenient".

Perhaps it was unfortunate to share that thought with you. I used to think this was only the internet and not a real stage of debate. So I apologize. I should have known better and kept my thoghts to myself. I won't do it again.

You guys are always with fire on your eyes. Remember that I am not your president, leader or representative, I do not need to have the same opinion as you. Sharing messages here (that's what people have done so far and look at where we are now)  will not change reality. You need to act.

Instead of demanding actions from me or popstars on the internet, you should vote for the right people and help minorities or socially marginalized groups to enforce their rights.

See you again in 25 years. Meanwhile

hqdefault.jpg

shame

god has spoken. sign the petition y'all

angels forever, forever angels

Acid Wonderland

I am afraid of what lies ahead for humanity. But the weirdest part of the “2020 worst year ever” meme is that if everyone would just unplug from social media, they wouldn’t even know about 95% of what happens. 

For 99.9% of human history, people lived in small communities and the people within those communities are the only people they ever knew.

YOU WEREN’T MEANT TO KNOW AND STRESS OUT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ****ING ISSUE ON THE PLANET.

But because everyone is special now and everyone just has to have their opinion heard, everybody has to be online and plugged into the matrix 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 

The human brain hasn’t changed all that much in the last thousand years. Just because you have a phone now doesn’t mean you still don’t have that same caveman brain.

So what happens is you go online and surround yourself with negative energy and eventually your brain starts to think these things are actually affecting you because subconsciously it can’t tell the difference between reality and social media.

This is actually the exact reason why movies and tv shows are such an effective form of brainwashing. Your conscious mind realizes it’s just entertainment, but your subconscious mind can’t tell the difference.

HoneyB

I agree, it was so hard for me to watch the video of what happened to George, that was literally a murder. This country is seriously f*cked up and racism is still a big problem whether people want to believe it or not. To those living in the US please I implore you to call the number to the police department and demand justice. Sign the petitions or donate, anything will do what’s important is that we make noise about this!

Bey hasn’t been active on social media at all this past month so it’s nice that when she did finally make an appearance, it was for this:applause: on a side note she looks really pretty too.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Ziggy
3 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

...plenty of people are saying stuff and she’s part of the Black community ffs get some decency and keep your nonsense. Like, Black America is going through hardship rn. It’s really not it to police how they respond to this.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Sumeet said:

Honey you're late. 

At least she spoke about it and showed her support for George Floyd :) 

3 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

haters seem to appear only when convenient :huntyga: 

2 minutes ago, Sumeet said:

Honey you're late. 

And? Better late than never.

shame
9 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

yet u seem to JUMP at the chance to throw unnecessary shade. how convenient for u

shame
4 minutes ago, Sumeet said:

Honey you're late. 

oh i didn't know there were deadlines to meet for these kinds of things :billie:

Gracious Gaga
12 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

11 minutes ago, Sumeet said:

Honey you're late. 

What did gaga say about it?

edit: just saw what she said yesterday.

so Beyonce says something the next day- how does that make Beyonce late? 

come on u guys this is the kind of unkind behavior the world needs less of 

♥ Kindness Police.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What did gaga say about it?

Agunimon

I'm not a Beyoncé fan by any means (in fact, I'm probably more aligned with trash talking her material), but can some of ya'll leave your bias against her when she is speaking out against important issues like this? Jesus. Ugly ass monsters.

Archived