💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce: "We need justice for George Floyd"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

More and more people need to speak out, of all colors. Any white american with a platform needs to speak up or ur a bystander 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Acid Wonderland said:

So what happens is you go online and surround yourself with negative energy and eventually your brain starts to think these things are actually affecting you because subconsciously it can’t tell the difference between reality and social media.

I dont understand the point of this post, and I don't wanna think u had bad intentions writing it, but speaking out against murder is not "negative energy" it's a huge isssue in the US and needs to be confronted.

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

More and more people need to speak out, of all colors. Any white american with a platform needs to speak up or ur a bystander 

I don't know why not so many artists talk about this issue right now. Are they trying to figure out a proper way to address the issue or are they just pretending nothing is happening

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

1 hour ago, Dramatica said:

I don't know why not so many artists talk about this issue right now. Are they trying to figure out a proper way to address the issue or are they just pretending nothing is happening

Very disappointed in Lana Del Rey for not speaking out on this, sure artists are not politicians, not activists, but she's an american, and this injustice is in the news worldwide, she can't just say nothing when she has a platform that's irresponsible. I'm tired of only seeing black people talking about it, I'm glad Gaga and Ariana did in an useful way too by giving links to petitions etc Lana might be aligning herself with cops, who the  hell knows 

10 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What did gaga say about it?

edit: just saw what she said yesterday.

so Beyonce says something the next day- how does that make Beyonce late? 

come on u guys this is the kind of unkind behavior the world needs less of 

Madonna was first lol

rasclautmangos

People are attacking her for saying people of color, complaining about the filter, and making fun of her speech. 

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Varys
14 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Very disappointed in Lana Del Rey for not speaking out on this, sure artists are not politicians, not activists, but she's an american, and this injustice is in the news worldwide, she can't just say nothing when she has a platform that's irresponsible. I'm tired of only seeing black people talking about it, I'm glad Gaga and Ariana did in an useful way too by giving links to petitions etc Lana might be aligning herself with cops, who the  hell knows 

Especially after that tone deaf post last week and her dating a cop I would like to hear her speak up about this

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Mr S
10 hours ago, Archduchess said:

Beyoncé seems to appear only when convenient

She doesn't have an album out, Savage already peaked. She is one of many who have spoken out. WTF?

brucee
10 hours ago, Sumeet said:

Honey you're late. 

it's never too late. The fight is far from over. 

hello hello baby.

Archduchess
17 hours ago, shame said:

yet u seem to JUMP at the chance to throw unnecessary shade. how convenient for u

It wasn't a shade. I have that impression of her, thats all

Archduchess
16 hours ago, Fanta said:

Look sweetie I don't like Beyonce all that much really (for creative reasons), but besides the fact that this is a good message to put out she has every right as a black American woman to speak out against the disgusting injustice that is being enforced on her race. You can only imagine how she, a mother of three black children besides being a black woman herself, feels at the sight of black people being murdered senselessly and no justice being served.

Keep your ignorance to yourself next time, not at these sensitive times. We all have to put our personal opinions aside to stand for what's right and that is justice.

I don't know her

I only have an impression of her

You don't need to die because of it

Thomas P
6 hours ago, Forteetssake said:

More white people get killed by cops than black people.

white people just don’t have international communists funding protests for them

If you come at me with per capita arguments, we also have the data on who commits the most violent crime per capita, so save it.

Get off this site. You’re clearly racist. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gypsy101
17 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I'm not a Beyoncé fan by any means (in fact, I'm probably more aligned with trash talking her material), but can some of ya'll leave your bias against her when she is speaking out against important issues like this? Jesus. Ugly ass monsters.

and yet you felt the need to say you like to trash talk her (wonderful) material

shame
18 hours ago, Archduchess said:

Beyoncé seems to appear only when convenient

EDIT:

To @mxnster @Mr S  @Fanta @Gracious Gaga @shame    and people who attacked me and called me the filthiest things

OK guys. Listen, I just shared my impression on Beyoncé's posture, along with many other people of  show business sector, on social causes, that only show up only when (and because of) everybody is doing the same;
I didn't say she was wrong, I said nothing but "She seems to appear only when convenient".

Perhaps it was unfortunate to share that thought with you. I used to think this was only the internet and not a real stage of debate. So I apologize. I should have known better and kept my thoghts to myself. I won't do it again.

You guys are always with fire on your eyes. Remember that I am not your president, leader or representative, I do not need to have the same opinion as you. Sharing messages here (that's what people have done so far and look at where we are now)  will not change reality. You need to act.

Instead of demanding actions from me or popstars on the internet, you should vote for the right people and help minorities or socially marginalized groups to enforce their rights.

See you again in 25 years. Meanwhile

hqdefault.jpg

why did u @ me in this long ass edited post about nothing? pls point out where in my post i called you "the filthiest things"

you are not the victim here. stop doing mental gymnastics to double back on what you said and just admit that you got called out for being ignorant

angels forever, forever angels

Archived