đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce: "We need justice for George Floyd"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

I am afraid of what lies ahead for humanity. But the weirdest part of the “2020 worst year ever” meme is that if everyone would just unplug from social media, they wouldn’t even know about 95% of what happens. 

For 99.9% of human history, people lived in small communities and the people within those communities are the only people they ever knew.

YOU WEREN’T MEANT TO KNOW AND STRESS OUT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ****ING ISSUE ON THE PLANET.

But because everyone is special now and everyone just has to have their opinion heard, everybody has to be online and plugged into the matrix 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 

The human brain hasn’t changed all that much in the last thousand years. Just because you have a phone now doesn’t mean you still don’t have that same caveman brain.

So what happens is you go online and surround yourself with negative energy and eventually your brain starts to think these things are actually affecting you because subconsciously it can’t tell the difference between reality and social media.

This is actually the exact reason why movies and tv shows are such an effective form of brainwashing. Your conscious mind realizes it’s just entertainment, but your subconscious mind can’t tell the difference.

Uhh, what do you suggest? Ignore it all until it looks better? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

how did I miss this on her twitter I literally was searching for something mentioning him 

♥ Kindness Police.

8 minutes ago, Acid Wonderland said:

I am afraid of what lies ahead for humanity. But the weirdest part of the “2020 worst year ever” meme is that if everyone would just unplug from social media, they wouldn’t even know about 95% of what happens. 

For 99.9% of human history, people lived in small communities and the people within those communities are the only people they ever knew.

YOU WEREN’T MEANT TO KNOW AND STRESS OUT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ****ING ISSUE ON THE PLANET.

But because everyone is special now and everyone just has to have their opinion heard, everybody has to be online and plugged into the matrix 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 

The human brain hasn’t changed all that much in the last thousand years. Just because you have a phone now doesn’t mean you still don’t have that same caveman brain.

So what happens is you go online and surround yourself with negative energy and eventually your brain starts to think these things are actually affecting you because subconsciously it can’t tell the difference between reality and social media.

This is actually the exact reason why movies and tv shows are such an effective form of brainwashing. Your conscious mind realizes it’s just entertainment, but your subconscious mind can’t tell the difference.

girl... lay off the spice

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What did gaga say about it?

Even postponed our listening party.

Acid Wonderland
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Uhh, what do you suggest? Ignore it all until it looks better? 

3 minutes ago, mxnster said:

girl... lay off the spice

I'm not suggesting anything that's not my job. But we need to acknowledge that social media is poison. The elite are perpetuating Racism as a divided population is easier to control. Some people in the government are perpetuating racism as a divide and conquer strategy. 

Poor white man look at your enemy "the black man"

Poor black man look at your enemy "the white man"

Never to get together to see the true enemy " the rich man".

I'd like to talk about some things that bring us together, things that point out our similarities instead of our differences. Cause that's all you ever hear about in our mass media. It's our differences. That's all the media and the politicians are ever talking about : the things that separate us, things that make us different from one another. That's the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the lower and the middle classes fighting with each other so that they, the rich, can run off with all the ****ing money! Fairly simple thing. Happens to work. You know? Anything different--that's what they're gonna talk about--race, religion, ethnic and national background, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality, anything they can do to keep us fighting with each other, so that they can keep going to the bank. The news media is poison. They have been pushing a race war for years, the only question is why and for whose benefit. If you’d get off the internet and go outside you’d see that black and white people get along pretty fine.Live your life and quit letting the God damned internet convince you that everyone hates each other. We need to see that we are all the same race, the human race. And that the word itself is a lie.

The hard sell of Slavery History in schools to young children still forming their views on the world suddenly presented with the facts that someone could become property based on the color of their skin.

Calling people "African" Americans and not just Americans

The I have a dream speech being locked behind copyright called for integration "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" and "little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.

His message of brotherhood for all people was the most dangerous

The Black Panthers became an threat when they started providing services in poorer communities such as the breakfast and health programs.

rasclautmangos
20 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

Beyoncé seems to appear only when convenient

Well she constantly gets dragged out. She'd rather not eff with social media and I don't blame her. She's done so much behind the scenes for so many issues, it doesn't mean shyt to people though unless you say it on social media though apparently.

iMonster
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm a Afro-latino (american) and seeing Gaga always being vocal and standing up for any injustices truly shows us her heart. It's one of the reasons I will always support this girl no matter what. Her spirit is just so pure and I truly hope she can feel our love when she's feeling like there's no one there. 

I knowww this thread is about Bey (lol) I think anyone speaking out is awesome. I'm just speechless with the whole situation. I'm tired of talking about it and living day to day not knowing if I'll be next. Spread more love, hug people and genuinely give attention to your friends and family when you can.  

Fanta
56 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

Beyoncé seems to appear only when convenient

Look sweetie I don't like Beyonce all that much really (for creative reasons), but besides the fact that this is a good message to put out she has every right as a black American woman to speak out against the disgusting injustice that is being enforced on her race. You can only imagine how she, a mother of three black children besides being a black woman herself, feels at the sight of black people being murdered senselessly and no justice being served.

Keep your ignorance to yourself next time, not at these sensitive times. We all have to put our personal opinions aside to stand for what's right and that is justice.

palma

I hope she’s helping people BTS. I know there’s a MAJOR difference between this and DADT but I’d be glad if she was pulling some strings like Gaga did while she tried to help us repel DADT. Beyoncé is not a simple pop icon, she’s more or less a leader for African American women, people need her.

Also I know stan wars between the Hive hurt the Monsters (me included, I don’t get their hate) but can we please stop hating on her on THIS subject at least? I think it’s a little too much given the circumstances. 

COOOK
6 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

she is 5 days too late

This is not a "story of the day" for this to be too late on your daily feed... We should keep insisting

Regina George

Y’all complaining about a video clearly don’t understand the point of it. People would complain anyways even if she didn’t post anything so it’s best to ignore it. Beyonce was never a talker and it kinda explains the lack of emotions so let’s not... This is a strong message that was needed to be sent out to the world. She has big platform and I’m glad she is using it for good! 

flyaway
8 hours ago, Acid Wonderland said:

Such a good realization. And it's true, there have been way worse things during human history. But with social media, we get to know most of them worldwide. 

I think this time still has pretty bad things happening, but it's way better than before for sure. 

heygurlhi
15 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This is not a "story of the day" for this to be too late on your daily feed... We should keep insisting

well maybe if she and other powerfull people showed solidarity as the "story of the day" broked out more people wouldnt be dead right now 

Ignore me i drink

Archived