💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Chromatica stands at 81 on Metacritic

Roland

Featured Posts

PACGAGA

Theres still Pitchfork, COS, Rolling Stones, the NYT review (the one the posted to day was just a discussion), PopMatters, and more. one of these will probably be the one to drop it down to the 70's again (probably Pitchfork...)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Amazing! That's her highest score since TFM! 

Come through critical acclaim :whitney:

Roland
2 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

Theres still Pitchfork, COS, Rolling Stones, the NYT review (the one the posted to day was just a discussion), PopMatters, and more. one of these will probably be the one to drop it down to the 70's again (probably Pitchfork...)

Although Pitchfork have never reviewed any of her albums don't think?

Jinzo
Just now, Sine From Psyduck said:

ASIB got 78 yall

Because of the old rat working at slate 

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Sine From Psyduck said:

ASIB got 78 yall

So the superior album is winning, I see.

darkchylde
30 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Nvm lmao

i wanna know lol

Thomas P
24 minutes ago, Rio said:

y'all could be setting yourself up for disappointment by hyping up this score so early in the week. this is only the first round of reviews, and I wouldn't be surprised if this drops to around the 70 mark by the week's end. many albums can start off high then drop. I'm sure Joanne had a similar start

Joanne started high 50s/low 60s and made its way up. 
All her other albums however have debuted extremely high and descended really fast. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

iCpro
Just now, darkchylde said:

i wanna know lol

I was a dumb dumb and didn’t read properly :laughga: 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

FunTonight

Please know that this album clearly isn't meant to please critics and is 100% for the fans and GP so please don't expect anything amazing. Also, this will get more reviews than Future Nostalgia so the average will be weighed higher.

Anveeroy

Too soon to declare, the numbers go up and down - don't have a meltdown when it gets another bad review.. So we should celebrate when all the reviews are in.. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
32 minutes ago, Rio said:

y'all could be setting yourself up for disappointment by hyping up this score so early in the week. this is only the first round of reviews, and I wouldn't be surprised if this drops to around the 70 mark by the week's end. many albums can start off high then drop. I'm sure Joanne had a similar start

Exactly.. We haven't achieved the score, we need to stay patient... 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Judas Society
26 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Eh, Slant is almost always the harshest on Gaga and their review is out there. I doubt she'll get any reviews "worse" than the one from Slant.  Weirdly enough, they were harsher on Ariana imo in their review of ROM (described Gaga's "foghorn" as out singing Ariana's "warbling"). That said, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in the mid or high 70s. I doubt it will be 70, tho.....

The writer who wrote that article has always been the harshest on Gaga ever. Albeit, they rated BTW and 80/100, but that was before Madonna stoked fire with that whole comparison to her song giving her fans approval to drag Gaga and hate on her. Since then, that reviewer has never given Gaga a good review. Oh, he's also a madonna stan.

PACGAGA
26 minutes ago, Roland said:

Although Pitchfork have never reviewed any of her albums don't think?

They reviewed Joanne and ASIB and reviewed Rain On Me / Stupid Love. 

they also wrote an article about it this morning, a review is coming. 

Archived