💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on Gaga's "L" signature on Chromatica cds?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
10 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

yeah... it's a signature. she signed it.

When it comes to having to compare with other ones you know she signed with other booklets it's a little disappointing. It looks like she got lazy halfway or towards the end. It would have been nice for her to stay consistent like how she was consistent with "xoxo Joanne". If it's too much for her, she should simply sign less. Simple. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

And buying the signed copy was the same price as unsigned deluxe which I would have bought anyway, so no huge loss. 

This^

Honestly it'll just be cool to put something on a shelf and say "Gaga held this exact CD :sis:"

🖤

PartySick
51 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I was expecting "Lady Gaga" as a full signature is that too much to ask after paying about $350 on albums/vinyls alone from a super rich pop star? :enigma:

Did you pay $350 for this one signed thing? Then being picky would be understandable but the price of an autographed one is literally the same as a non autographed one so be happy with what you're given :laughga:

🖤

darkchylde
12 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

When it comes to having to compare with other ones you know she signed with other booklets it's a little disappointing. It looks like she got lazy halfway or towards the end. It would have been nice for her to stay consistent like how she was consistent with "xoxo Joanne". If it's too much for her, she should simply sign less. Simple. 

ok, if that's how you feel.

i just never understood and will never understand the point of signed albums

rasclautmangos
Just now, Warning said:

At least as far I know the last pick with “L” is fake and was made by Katy stan, it was debunked on Twitter already. Its not even Gagas writing ugh, people literally falls for everything nowadays..

Yeah I knew something didn't look right. People don't vary the way they write their signature that much, even in a hurry, at least not the first letter. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived