Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on Gaga's "L" signature on Chromatica cds?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

I get she's signing a lot but I'd rather wait for her to take her time to sign "Lady Gaga" on the album than just "L" tbh 

Hope I get something more than a scribble :bradley:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I’d rather get an l than not get one which the fine print says is extremely possible or an autopen which I have gotten before. It’s about the fact she touched the damn thing. Just think if she passed you in the street and scribbled that you wouldn’t be any less excited I’d imagine

GaGaAst

i thought they used a machine that replicates exact same signature to sign the records. OMG it's so frustrating to sign all of that. thousands and thousands of copies 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Venus Rose

The 'L' thing is pretty sad, but I don't blame her for getting tired. I think what she should've done instead is make her signature as simplified as possible and give the same signature to each album, rather than simplifying it as she went on. That way, no fan's signature would look particularly better than another. It's admirable how she personally signed them herself nonetheless, and the imperfections and differences on each signing is proof of that. 

iCpro

While I certainly hope I get one of the nicer looking autographs, at least it’s evidence that she did actually sign them all, which is good enough for me

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

iCpro

Also I’d be fine with waiting a few months for a proper autograph, I hope they’re not rushing her through them all...

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

LaLa

If I get one of the 'bad' ones I'll just have to laugh :laughga: It's iconic in it's own way... Poor woman signed 1000s of those things

And buying the signed copy was the same price as unsigned deluxe which I would have bought anyway, so no huge loss. 

darkchylde

exactly what where you expecting? not trying to come off as rude but it's either this or an autopen. y'all lucky this isn't nicky minaj or you'd see the pixels on the signature of your cds

5 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

exactly what where you expecting? not trying to come off as rude but it's either this or an autopen. y'all lucky this isn't nicky minaj or you'd see the pixels on the signature of your cds

Wait spill the tea, did Nicky actually do that??? 

GagaUnderYou
9 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

I was expecting "Lady Gaga" as a full signature is that too much to ask after paying about $350 on albums/vinyls alone from a super rich pop star? :enigma:

31 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

The 'L' thing is pretty sad, but I don't blame her for getting tired. I think what she should've done instead is make her signature as simplified as possible and give the same signature to each album, rather than simplifying it as she went on. That way, no fan's signature would look particularly better than another. It's admirable how she personally signed them herself nonetheless, and the imperfections and differences on each signing is proof of that. 

You’re also getting that album for the same price as a normal unsigned one so besides your slight disappointment that it wasn’t bigger you’re still getting something that most Gaga fans will never get. Just some perspective!

15 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait spill the tea, did Nicky actually do that??? 

Yes I got one completely identically signed as others I found online. Same three dot markings as everyone else. 

14 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I was expecting "Lady Gaga" as a full signature is that too much to ask after paying about $350 on albums/vinyls alone from a super rich pop star? :enigma:

Uhh you could buy just the signed album booklet for 17.99 anything extra spent was your own choice the booklets weren’t specially signed for each different set they’d be given too.... the fact you like her enough to spend that much but not enough to give her the benefit of the doubt that did thousands on thousands of these

Venus Rose
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

You’re also getting that album for the same price as a normal unsigned one so besides your slight disappointment that it wasn’t bigger you’re still getting something that most Gaga fans will never get. Just some perspective!

Did my post sound like I had one? I didn't realize, haha! I didn't recieve one, just sharing my opinion, that's all! I totally agree though!

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived