💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Reviewer accusing Gaga's team of making threats

Buddy

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Also, this is one of the few times I think fans should @Bobby on IG and twitter.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lava

I knew the second I clicked on this that it was just the fandom doing the usual harassment :billie:

Guest Adarsh

We should not give this our attention, this tweet barely has any likes. Having said said I think we all can agree that Madonna fans have serious issues and should seek professional help.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

We should not give this our attention, this tweet barely has any likes. Having said said I think we all can agree that Madonna fans have serious issues and should seek professional help.

Especially with everything going on right now in the world..they're wasting time doing this?

Guest Adarsh
Just now, LilyLark said:

Especially with everything going on right now in the world..they're wasting time doing this?

Most of them are privileged middle aged white men. Do you really think they care? 

vixdean

Being both a huge Gaga and Madonna fan, I really hate seeing this type of stan war being pushed to this day.

However, these emails don’t came from a Madonna fan, and the screenshot being circulated from a member of MadonnaNation is completely fake. 

And here are the receipts;

MNation members account:

2-D2-B8-F5-E-63-CD-470-F-9054-58932-CEA7

Post history from the day of that faked screenshot, when he hadn’t even posted on the Gaga thread:

584-A3056-DBC3-4372-BA87-A4-FFE51-EF4-BA

And finally, his/hers response when thy found out that a supposed fake post from him was making the rounds on stan twitter claiming that he had emailed reviewers pretending to be a Gaga fan:

525-A584-E-0-FC8-4-A75-BAE4-06-DE39-ADEE

So yes, the blame being place on a Madonna fan for that is 100% fake news.

I don’t visit MadonnaNation often, and don’t care about the other artists threads. I mostly use MadonnaInfinity, GGD and FOTP. But I double checked because this didn’t seem right.

So this email either was sent by another a member of another fanbase or  an actual little monster, but definitely not by this MNation member. 

I really just hope that at some point fans of these two fanbases can stop going at each others throats all the time. 

Monsterxo
26 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I just checked MadonnaNation and they have a 'Chromatica' thread that was created this Thursday.. and it already has 16 pages, with several other Gaga threads locked including one called 'Chromaticunt - new tour and album cancelled due to floppage and corona". That alone should tell you how obsessed they are. lol

I can't view it but they're probably having strokes about  Babylon sampling a similar instrumental to Vogue.

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Being both a huge Gaga and Madonna fan, I really hate seeing this type of stan war being pushed to this day.

However, these emails don’t came from a Madonna fan, and the screenshot being circulated from a member of MadonnaNation is completely fake. 

And here are the receipts;

MNation members account:

2-D2-B8-F5-E-63-CD-470-F-9054-58932-CEA7

Post history from the day of that faked screenshot, when he hadn’t even posted on the Gaga thread:

584-A3056-DBC3-4372-BA87-A4-FFE51-EF4-BA

And finally, his/hers response when thy found out that a supposed fake post from him was making the rounds on stan twitter claiming that he had emailed reviewers pretending to be a Gaga fan:

525-A584-E-0-FC8-4-A75-BAE4-06-DE39-ADEE

So yes, the blame being place on a Madonna fan for that is 100% fake news.

I don’t visit MadonnaNation often, and don’t care about the other artists threads. I mostly use MadonnaInfinity, GGD and FOTP. But I double checked because this didn’t seem right.

So this email either was sent by another a member of another fanbase or  an actual little monster, but definitely not by this MNation member. 

I really just hope that at some point fans of these two fanbases can stop going at each others throats all the time. 

Girl go look at the public reviews on Metacritic. All the people giving 0 to Chromatica have magically given a 10 to Madame X in the past. We never make the first move. It’s always them.

vixdean
Just now, Adarsh said:

Girl go look at the public reviews on Metacritic. All the people giving 0 to Chromatica have magically given a 10 to Madame X in the past. We never make the first move. It’s always them.

Not  going to engage in “they started, not us” kind of back and forth. That’s not the point.

The point here is simply that what is being claimed is simply 100% fake. 

Someone faked a screenshot of a MNation fan saying that they had emailed reviewers. That’s what happened.

Could have been the monster that actually emailed reviewers prentending to be “Chromatica Police” to save his ass? Yes, totally. Could it have been another Madonna fan? Yes, no doubt. Could it be someone from another fanbas? Yes, that’s a possibility too. 

But it wasn’t this VogueMusic member. That’s the point of what I am showing here. 

This doesn’t fit the narrative that M fans are worse than monsters, but it’s the truth. 

Both fanbases behave in ways that are toxic. Just look have a search on twitter. GGD is a nice place because is properly moderated, but you can find plenty of abusive, rude and straight out nasty behaviour from monsters in other platforms. Same thing with Madonna fans.

Reginald
1 hour ago, Monsterabriel said:

The album is for everyone, not just for LGBTQ+ lol

Not according to the Chromatica government's Twitter account :ladyhaha: lmao stan culture is so messy 

vixdean
Just now, Reginald said:

lmao stan culture is so messy 

It’s completely toxic. 

Cas Winchester

Imagine being a grown ****ing adult and falling for this **** lmao. 

Archived