pachinko
3 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Literally this, it even says CHROMATICA POLICE lmao americans r just slow

You're right :air:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

I love Madonna but her fans need to grow the FU*K UP. 

trolly troll troll

“Chromatica police” = “Gaga’s pr people” people don’t even believe this **** when they write it lol

LIKELADYAGAGA

The reviewers posting these screenshots are probably FROM madonnanation. No real human would believe those. 

LIKELADYAGAGA

No real reviewer would ever pay any attention to "the chromatica police". 

Deagan

Isn't this pretending to be someone else thing criminal btw?

Madonna fans are trying to do serious damage here.. very immature. Low.

Nosferatu

If it wasn't obvious by how ridiculous and over the top the email is, it isn't her team, or even her fans...

darkchylde
16 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

The album is for everyone, not just for LGBTQ+ lol

i disagree

darkchylde
Just now, Suuus said:

Why?

issa joke but lemme dig deeper: this record is heavily inspired by gay clubs and gay subgenres of pop: house, eurodisco and early 2000/90s pop. there's a reason she's said how much she wishes gay clubs were open right now: that's where this record is meant to sound and show off in.

is it for everyone? idc but it for sure was made with queer people in mind.

Chromatica Island
5 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

issa joke but lemme dig deeper: this record is heavily inspired by gay clubs and gay subgenres of pop: house, eurodisco and early 2000/90s pop. there's a reason she's said how much she wishes gay clubs were open right now: that's where this record is meant to sound and show off in.

is it for everyone? idc but it for sure was made with queer people in mind.

I disagree, Hetero/cis people can have the same problems that she talks about as well, music doesn't have a gender or sexuality or prejudice, it's for everybody, music unites us! I'm a cis bi female(I know I'm Bi but I'm cis and not queer per say) and I get where she's coming from! People with mental problems will definitely get the message and not everybody with mental issues is LGBTQ+.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

HoneyB

“Chromatica Police” has me screaming

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark

Edited: Just saw that Rich called out stans (blamed monsters tho) instead of Gaga.  Fans shouldn't attack reviewers, but I remember his old writings...he was a huge Madonna fan and used to regularly write for Jezebel and then turned into this giant, cranky misogynist (even towards Madge) and when people called him on it he would go "I'm gay" (like being gay keeps someone from being sexist). He barely writes for Jezebel anymore...

TDLR: It's obviously fake and I think reviewers (not to victim blame, but...) want stans to attack them for attention if they act like it's real. But stans shouldn't take the bait—just calmly point out it's clearly a deranged stan (not even bother to mention Madonna).

Archived