• Created
  • Last Reply
Biagio2103

Like her but... seriously? Gigi and Crystal deserved it way more

I'm only good at being bad

Hyperballad
Just now, Biagio2103 said:

I don’t think so.. Crystal only had one win. Gigi had some questionable wins. 

Plus, seeing how Gigi has been so controversial, tone deaf, and careless... it’s a tad bit off putting :enigma:

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Biagio2103 said:

I partly agree, Gigi proved not to be just a pretty face, but so did Jaida! They were both amazing. 

And Crystal... Well, she's just Crystal, and I love her so much. I hope we get to see her on a future All Stars!

Overall, I'm happy with the winner and the top 3, they were all my faves.

PG.

Calveesi

I would’ve been happy with whoever was crowned but Jaida absolutely deserved this 😭 Well deserved honestly 

Biagio2103
6 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

I don’t think so.. Crystal only had one win. Gigi had some questionable wins. 

Plus, seeing how Gigi has been so controversial, tone deaf, and careless... it’s a tad bit off putting :enigma:

Well, let's not pretend that Jaida's win over Crystal in the makeover challenge was not questionable. Plus the non-sense that was the political debate challenge. Either way, I'm not saying the doesn't deserve it, she's great, but I don't think she was better than Gigi or Crystal, she probably won because of the current situation in the US. And I get why some can't connect with Gigi.

I'm only good at being bad

En_Sabah_Nur

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Go Jaida.!!!!  😁💋 👑 👠 💅🏾  

tenor.gif?itemid=17219748

Egypt. W

crackhead
7 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

No way, they all deserved it equally, they were just all different types of queens. This is probably the tightest competition ever in drag race. 

Guest Adarsh

They all deserved it equally. Congratulations to Ms. Hall! She’s a lovely person inside out :kara:

12 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Well, let's not pretend that Jaida's win over Crystal in the makeover challenge was not questionable. Plus the non-sense that was the political debate challenge. Either way, I'm not saying the doesn't deserve it, she's great, but I don't think she was better than Gigi or Crystal, she probably won because of the current situation in the US. And I get why some can't connect with Gigi.

Just because you don't agree with someone winning, doesn't mean you should degrade their win to it being because of the current climate. So disrespectful 

Enigma
13 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

A black queen won thanks to her talent and charisma and here you are pretending it's a conspiracy theory or a political move :madge:

ProfessionalClown

100000% still team crystal, but I'm happy with anyone winning. One of the strongest top 3's of all time for the show.

gagzus

Kinda lost interest in the season weeks ago but congrats to her. She did pretty good, although I think Gigi should’ve won but now she can probably go on to win All Stars 6 or 7.

Now we can focus on AS5 :party:

Archived