đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race season 12's winner!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

juicyjuicy

Anyone else felt like this season dragged on for far too long? They should’ve just given Jaida the crown when she won the challenge in week one and called it a day.

It was so obvious Gigi and Jaida would be the frontrunners from day one...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hyperballad
6 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Elaborate a bit on Gigi, please? I don’t really keep up with the show and only saw episode 1, the finale, and then some photos of looks on IG so idk a whole lot lol

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she’s young but.. 

First time she was in hot water was when she tweeted a “my plans vs. 2020” memes with Britney’s shaved head, then she broke quarantine many times to film stuff, and then she posted on Instagram with the caption being “I canT BrEATHE”... maybe it wasn’t intentional, but it was very very tone deaf. Then she gave a half assed apology which was just a “I did something bad oops” :air:

Hyperballad
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Pageant queens are so annoying :messga: i think she improved a lot but still... Gigi was on another level :bradley:

why are pageant queens “so annoying”? Some of the most beloved alumna are pageant queens like Alyssa, Heidi, Brooke, and Trinity the tuck :enigma:

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

why are pageant queens “so annoying”? Some of the most beloved alumna are pageant queens like Alyssa, Heidi, Brooke, and Trinity the tuck :enigma:

I mean the ones with that pageant style going on. Alyssa still brings something new when it comes to fashion 

littlepotter
20 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Well, let's not pretend that Jaida's win over Crystal in the makeover challenge was not questionable. Plus the non-sense that was the political debate challenge. Either way, I'm not saying the doesn't deserve it, she's great, but I don't think she was better than Gigi or Crystal, she probably won because of the current situation in the US. And I get why some can't connect with Gigi.

This is so, so sad... to diminish a black queen's talent and success because of her skin color... wow. Just wow. 2020 y'all.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
5 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Pageant queens are so annoying :messga: i think she improved a lot but still... Gigi was on another level :bradley:

What do you mean by "improved"? How was she in the first place? She won the first challenge and lipsync. What level exactly was Gigi on that Jaida wasn't? Gigi bombed every comedy challenge she hadn't had months to rehearse. Her outfits became boring and samey halfway through the season. She is an incredibly talented queen but does not come close to Jaida's perfection and talent (side note: Jaida's runways were miles better than Gigi and should've won the ball)

chaeri pls

Ziggy
23 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she’s young but.. 

First time she was in hot water was when she tweeted a “my plans vs. 2020” memes with Britney’s shaved head, then she broke quarantine many times to film stuff, and then she posted on Instagram with the caption being “I canT BrEATHE”... maybe it wasn’t intentional, but it was very very tone deaf. Then she gave a half assed apology which was just a “I did something bad oops” :air:

Oooh yeah I see lots of people do that Britney shaved head thing and I’m like :triggered: it’s really not it

elijahfan
5 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Right, I mean I know pageants are a part of drag, but.... Quite frankly, beautiful girls in beautiful gowns with giant crystal jewelry is really not what I'm looking for in drag. Jaida was nice, beautiful, funny and a good performer, but I felt no excitement towards her. Meanwhile, I kept anticipating each and every Crystal runway the whole season because I had no idea what the **** she was gonna show up into, and she had a real, exciting arc through the weeks. I mean, good for Jaida, but I think they got it wrong this year. Season 10 already had the skinny fashion queen, season 11 the cookie nutcase, I guess it was the pageant's year.

lady-gaga-perfect-illusion-record-label.

SHALLOW
33 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What do you mean by "improved"? How was she in the first place? She won the first challenge and lipsync. What level exactly was Gigi on that Jaida wasn't? Gigi bombed every comedy challenge she hadn't had months to rehearse. Her outfits became boring and samey halfway through the season. She is an incredibly talented queen but does not come close to Jaida's perfection and talent (side note: Jaida's runways were miles better than Gigi and should've won the ball)

Like Jaida hasn’t been saying “look over there” for the whole season :triggered:

Idk, i just don’t think she hast taste. I don’t like her looks, they always give me a pageant vibe

NCgaga
12 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

not once did they say this

but gigi has hardcore fans who openly called black queens the hard r slur and said black queens just arent talented because they're black

Ok, well they shouldn't represent Gigi Fans. They are obviously idiots. I wanted Gigi to win, but was happy that Jaida won because Jaida had a strong season. 

NCgaga
21 hours ago, uo111 said:

I love Crystal, and could've seen Gigi winning.

But JAIDA ESSENCE MOTHER****ING HALL IS THE QUEEN WE NEED BABY CHILDREN! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Also, to the people who said Gigi's lipsync was better.... Did you see that outfit? Can we say basic. For the final lipsync? No ma'am.

Wow you weren't kidding. You should reread what you quoted because your comprehension was nonexistent.

I was asking a question and literally said I was confused.. Was I rude to you? No. No need for you to respond like that. 

Just A Holy Fool

The right queen won. I'm sorry, but Gigi's final lip sync was lazy as f*ck. 

EDIT: Let me add though, Gigi on points probably should have won, but Jaida was pretty close. Crystal's rise throughout the season though was amazing to watch, she is one of the most creative queens ever on that show. Her solo lip sync was the best of the night. 

Archived