Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race season 12's winner!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Guest vivre sa vie

Gigi deserved to win, she had better track record throughout the show... 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatCanadian
3 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Well, let's not pretend that Jaida's win over Crystal in the makeover challenge was not questionable. Plus the non-sense that was the political debate challenge. Either way, I'm not saying the doesn't deserve it, she's great, but I don't think she was better than Gigi or Crystal, she probably won because of the current situation in the US. And I get why some can't connect with Gigi.

Imagine thinking Jaida won over Crystal because of the current racial climate in the U.S.

Whew chile the reach. Not like Jaida outperformed them both for the entirety of the season. This is why the LGBT community needs to look at itself as part of the issue. 

Katsuki Bakugo

They are saving Crystal and Gigi for all Stars 6/7 it seems

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Biagio2103

Lol at you guys twisting my comment. Never said Jaida wasn't talented, but we all know Drag Race has recently made decisions based on what's happening at the moment. Monét is a talented queen, but that double win felt like an excuse of the controversy about only white queens winning All Stars (especially after Shangela and Bebe being robbed), or Plastique being eliminated because Rajah said the producers wanted her in the top 4. Anyways, at least I'm glad I'll get to see Gigi and Crystal again on an All Stars season, just like Cracker and Shea.

Either way, Jaida gets her 100k and no one will get that or her talent away from her, so people arguing about anything else is useless at this point tbh.

I'm only good at being bad

Heygirl22

That’s awesome 👏 I thought she was consistent the whole season !

Fantina

Gigi ignored quarantine to go film a video with James Charles (might have also been another video with Jefree). She also posted on her Instagram story why she was apolitical (you are a drag queen first and foremost, you are a walking political statement) and gave a half-assed apology. She also posted not long ago that being gay was a privilege. I had enough of her at that point. Thought she changed, but apparently not. She is a great queen but not a queen of the people like Jaida.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Enigma
36 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Gigi deserved to win, she had better track record throughout the show... 

Gigi was handed wins that she didn't deserve (Ball, Rusical) and was saved from the bottom near the end of the season... Base your opinion of a queen on her performance, not the placements production gave her to push her. 

Brooke also had way better TR than Yvie last season, doesn't mean anything

Anyways, we don't need your negativity :vegas:

Bordeciel

Gigi deserved by far the win :

- She had better track record (and that's what has always defined winners)

- She won the most important challenge (Ball, Rusical, Snatch Game, Last Episode). Even on first episode she was the the winner (TOP 2)

- She's actually the only participant that won the 3 most important challenge on 1 season (Ball, Rusical, Snatch Game)

- She had the most exciting look by far (Jaida was too Classical)

I can't say i'm surprise tho, the backlash she has received and still receive on internet by losers and jealous people was huge, but what's sad is that due to this backlash it more feels that Gigi lost than Jaida won.

So yeah, to me, she lost due to haters on social media.

Good for Jaida tho, which is a good drag queen seem a good person.

Gigi = the winner on my book and a lot of GP, she's the one that has left a mark on this season :-)

blackpink

People doing mental gymnastics in here to discredit a black queen for winning...how predictable 

nathantj594

Glad Jaida is the winner. Very sleepable season though. S12 wasn’t inherently bad like S7 & S9 were, but at least S7 and S12 got good winners unlike S9. I never want to relive that garbage season. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Awakened M

Seems like yall didn't look over there.

I loved Crystal SOO much, but Jaida was simply better.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Jose P

Laughing at the mostly white twinks crying for their Gigi. Have y’all been following this week’s situation regarding Gigi. They were not crowning after her questionable behavior. Also based on the fact that Jaida actually slayed this season. It was close between these two. So stop discrediting this queen’s win when it was well deserved.

Archived