Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love Me Right about the fans?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I think Love Me Right is about the fans, most of the lyrics sound like she’s talking about us; thinking we know best and what she should be doing, we plead for new music and projects when she probably just wants time off.

GaGaAst

this entire album is about us. How we have made her life miserable and how hurt she is. But she loves us unconditionally so she just can't leave us despite the pain she constantly gets from us

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

EuphoricVibez
26 minutes ago, Darkhider said:

Dont hallucinate morons. Theres no Love Me Right on the album. 

We must not be listening to the same album then :ohwell:

He/him/his

Dayman
6 hours ago, Darkhider said:

These morons keep on talking about a song LOVE ME RIGHT which in fact the song doest not EXIST on the ALBUM. Stop making your own songs morons.

I don't know if you're just trolling. But it's one of the bonus tracks on the Target and International Deluxe editions.

BleepBloop

Why should everything be about us? It's a love song, I remember the same discussion happened for MR lol

Ivy

I don't really think every single song is about us :selena: 

There are certain lyrics that seem to fit, but it just as easily could be about someone else. The whole album is the story of what she's been thru but she's been affected by more things than just us.

I am wondering what this line means tho: "Would you still leave me if I get to tell you goodbye" :oprah: 

ElfieMartini
7 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

this entire album is about us. How we have made her life miserable and how hurt she is. But she loves us unconditionally so she just can't leave us despite the pain she constantly gets from us

She really is the mother and we are the children. As you said, it doesn't matter how much we hurt her she loves us unconditionally. That is true motherly love!!!

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

SpanishScheisse

That song sounded like the pop tracks of A Star is Born for me:vegas:

also I found similarities between Fun Tonight and Before si Cry, am I the only one?:saladga:

March34th
7 hours ago, Darkhider said:

These morons keep on talking about a song LOVE ME RIGHT which in fact the song doest not EXIST on the ALBUM. Stop making your own songs morons.

are you done? :madge:

FRANK1991

the vocals and melodies ugh It'd so fu*cking goooooooood omg

I live 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

PlasticDollGirl

It’s about a lover.. she isn’t talking about the fans since she rarely interacts with us :toofunny:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Archived