Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How questionable is your taste: Chromatica Edition

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I didn't know I could put multiple opinions lol so here are some other ones:

Sine from Above is going down in herstory as one of her best songs ever AND one of the BEST POP SONGS PERRY, alright? and if you don't like, yall have to deal with it. *nene leakes voice*

Free Woman had to grow on me but it's actually a really cute bop. I can see why she's promoting it so much and I'm good w it becoming a single

Sour Candy and 911, while both f*cking amazing, are a bit overrated. I mean, look at most of the other songs:oops:

Stupid Love, in the context of the album, actually stands out. I mean, it's been out like 5 months now so it's a bit overplayed, but I'm seeing why she chose it as the lead single and I feel like I get it now, if that makes any sense. But it's not among my favs from the album

Replay and Enigma just blow my f*cking wig e.ve.ry timeeeeeeeeee just perfect GAGA. In complete love. Need a video of them asapppppp

PERRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOODDDDDDTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Spillllllllllllllllllllll

I sorta agree, I stan both songs, especially 911 its one of the best songs on the album

I get why she released it but its not my fav, I love Stupid Love but like out of all the songs its pretty weak

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

:ally:

Lets do it baby I know the Law

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

The final versions of Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, and Babylon are better than the demos :kiss:

Babylon has a perfect spot closing the album. It's similar to ARTPOP which feels like the story is told from Aura to Gypsy and Applause is the credits or Gaga taking a bow. The celebration after the narrative. Babylon gives that same feeling :flutter:

Sour Candy needs a lot of work. I like Gaga's spoken verse but Blackpink adds nothing (they don't take anything either, they're just kinda there) and the song as a whole is just an apathetic pass because to me it sounds unfinished. I finally have a Jewels n' Drugs, kids :bradley:

The songs are too short. Some of them have Dope's structure of verse-chorus-verse-chorus which Gaga changes to add a final chorus live. These bops need a bridge and third chorus, especially since most of them have dance breaks :bradley: I mean, the only piano ballad we get is less than 3 minutes. So unfair.

911 would be one of my favorites if the vocal effect didn't make me think of that computer voice from Portal :green:

Stupid Love is in my top 5 I think

And that's it I guess :green:

🖤

RAMROD

Sorry,my taste is not flawed. :whitney:

I enjoyed all songs on the album. But then again, when did Gaga ever really make a bad song, like B-A-D bad?!! Hmmm?? 

Listened all kinda of genres growing up. This helped me digests all Gaga's songs had made easily. I am not that one of gays who only exclusive to certain genres. Thankful for my musical parents and cousins for making me well cultured. :tony:And grateful to myself too for staying to keep an open mind :flower:

Get to it!! :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Candy Gaga

Free Woman is overrated and literally the least exciting song on the album

Replay is as good as Bad Romance if not even freshier

ProfessionalClown

Her best album, 0 fillers, I stick to claimimg plastic doll from the beginning, and Sine From Above and 911 are two of the best songs shes ever made. 

Period.

PartySick
9 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Enigma just blow my f*cking wig e.ve.ry timeeeeeeeeee just perfect GAGA. In complete love. Need a video of them asapppppp

Top tier track :applause:

It'll probably end up being one of my favorite Gaga songs honestly

🖤

LadariousGarage
7 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Enigma was my favourite on first listen but now it's 911. I'm also obsessed with the interludes. Such beautiful pieces of music.

My current top 5

1. 911

2. Alice

3. Enigma

4. Sine from Above

5. Babylon

:ally:

Lets do it baby I know the Law

pop ate my heart
19 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Free Woman is overrated and literally the least exciting song on the album

Actually most people agree w you, so it's not exactly overrated lol

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

theadamcreator

Replay following Enigma is the best placement in the album the transition and mood are just amazing (apart from the interludes of course)

sadboy

My favorite ACT is II cause is full of bops and has the smoothest transition to 911.:flutter: I honestly think this album doesn't have any 'filler', and that the length of the tracks is just perfect. Also love every collaboration; Ari, Elton, and BLACKPINK voices fit the mood of the song they're in. & Plastic Doll doesn't deserve any hate!

Unpopular opinion: demos of songs like Babylon or Free Woman are cute, but nothing compared to the album version:enigma:

TOP 5

1)Alice 

2)Replay

3)911

4)Babylon

5)Enigma

Acid Wonderland

Sour Candy would have been perfect if Blackpink sang the second Pre chorus "I'm hard on the outside" etc then Gaga added a bridge, a rap verse by lisa and some final chorus by both Gaga and Blackpink. You know like, they should have switched their parts after the "I might be messed up" verse, Blackpink singing the "im hard on the outside part" then Gaga singing "sour  candy yeah yeah" part, it would have been less monotone. 

Archived