Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How questionable is your taste: Chromatica Edition

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

Archduchess

911 gives me tfm vibes and is the most sophisticated 

Enigma is pretty fun

and Babylon is good (but i prefer the demo version)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage
Just now, Archduchess said:

911 gives me tfm vibes and is the most sophisticated 

Enigma is pretty fun

and Babylon is good (but i prefer the demo version)

Period same, though I feel more BTW Heavy Metal Lover vibes from it

Its a f*cking bop

I like the album version better, but I agree 

:ally:

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Zilla

It's virtually impossible for me to even shortlist this album right now, I think I have it pinned down and I don't. 

Here's where I am right now:

Alice, Rain On Me, Free Woman, Plastic Doll, Fun Tonight, Chroma 2 into 911, Sour Candy gets better every listen, enigma is okay but not my favorite but I LOVE the horns at the final chorus, Replay is also a fan favorite but that wouldn't be in my top 5 but it's not a bad song I like the retro vibe, Sine from Above is ****ing BRILLIANT. 1000 Doves is so beautiful but so sad at the same time, and Babylon I haven't paid much attention to so I can't hate it either. 

See I still pick out like the entire album :sweat:

If I had to pick a top 5, right now it would be Sine from Above, Alice, Rain on Me, Free Woman, 1000 Doves but then AGAIN I can't just choose 5. 

That's how you know it's a great album, there's NO duds. Period. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

pop ate my heart

I really can't wrap up my mind around all that Plastic Doll slander. I just don't understand, it's so good and so Gaga. Also it's 3.41 which is a plus for the ones complaining about the songs' lenghts. I guess it's because it's how campy and weird it is, but isn't that what we love the most about Gaga? And the song's concept is amazing. She's basically satirizing and laughing at what made her suffer a lot when she was younger (and sings about in TFM), although the pain isn't really gone. Maybe the lyrics are a bit divisive but they're not THAT terrible, there's been worse lol

I'd even dare to say that it's SINGLE MATERIAL. There I said it, idc.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

LadariousGarage
3 minutes ago, Zilla said:

It's virtually impossible for me to even shortlist this album right now, I think I have it pinned down and I don't. 

Here's where I am right now:

Alice, Rain On Me, Free Woman, Plastic Doll, Fun Tonight, Chroma 2 into 911, Sour Candy gets better every listen, enigma is okay but not my favorite but I LOVE the horns at the final chorus, Replay is also a fan favorite but that wouldn't be in my top 5 but it's not a bad song I like the retro vibe, Sine from Above is ****ing BRILLIANT. 1000 Doves is so beautiful but so sad at the same time, and Babylon I haven't paid much attention to so I can't hate it either. 

See I still pick out like the entire album :sweat:

If I had to pick a top 5, right now it would be Sine from Above, Alice, Rain on Me, Free Woman, 1000 Doves but then AGAIN I can't just choose 5. 

That's how you know it's a great album, there's NO duds. Period. 

PERIODT

Enigma is one of my favs on the album tho, and Replay is easily top 5

I can't choose a top 5, all I know is Plastic Doll and Replay are some of my favs on the album, they are all so good

LadariousGarage
3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I really can't wrap up my mind around all that Plastic Doll slander. I just don't understand, it's so good and so Gaga. Also it's 3.41 which is a plus for the ones complaining about the songs' lenghts. I guess it's because it's how campy and weird it is, but isn't that what we love the most about Gaga? And the song's concept is amazing. She's basically satirizing and laughing at what made her suffer a lot when she was younger (and sings about in TFM), although the pain isn't really gone. Maybe the lyrics are a bit divisive but they're not THAT terrible, there's been worse lol

PEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Best song on the album I said what I said

10 :firega:

mr.peter
7 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I think it's my fave... It's like Hair ... Alot of people dont like it but i love it

2School4Cool

This album is so stellar.

Fun Tonight and Sine From Above are my favorites. Fun Tonight is just so raw and vulnerable. It feels cathartic for her, and I’m sure it will be cathartic for others as well. Plus the melody is gorgeous and I love her reference to Paparazzi and The Fame (which in my interpretation is her way of addressing the fact that she doesn’t want to be a celebrity, she just wants to be an artist). Sine From Above is legendary, Elton sounds amazing, it’s lyrically gorgeous, and it seriously stands out as one of her best songs to date.

I agree, Plastic Doll gets too much hate! It’s so fun! And I love the message too. Stop treating her like a product you can play with, she’s so much more than that.

Chromatica I and Alice together make her strongest start to any album yet. I agree that Chromatica II’s transition into 911 is brilliant! I think all of the transitions are incredible, though. Chromatica III to Sine From Above is just as good in my opinion. 

I could go on with all of the other songs as well, but this post would get to be repetitive because I just love it all. Replay, Enigma, Free Woman, 1000 Doves, Babylon, they’re all so fantastic in their own unique way and I’m obsessed with all of them. Truly a 10/10 album.

See The Best In Everyone

LadariousGarage
4 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

This album is so stellar.

Fun Tonight and Sine From Above are my favorites. Fun Tonight is just so raw and vulnerable. It feels cathartic for her, and I’m sure it will be cathartic for others as well. Plus the melody is gorgeous and I love her reference to Paparazzi and The Fame (which in my interpretation is her way of addressing the fact that she doesn’t want to be a celebrity, she just wants to be an artist). Sine From Above is legendary, Elton sounds amazing, it’s lyrically gorgeous, and it seriously stands out as one of her best songs to date.

I agree, Plastic Doll gets too much hate! It’s so fun! And I love the message too. Stop treating her like a product you can play with, she’s so much more than that.

Chromatica I and Alice together make her strongest start to any album yet. I agree that Chromatica II’s transition into 911 is brilliant! I think all of the transitions are incredible, though. Chromatica III to Sine From Above is just as good in my opinion. 

I could go on with all of the other songs as well, but this post would get to be repetitive because I just love it all. Replay, Enigma, Free Woman, 1000 Doves, Babylon, they’re all so fantastic in their own unique way and I’m obsessed with all of them. Truly a 10/10 album.

PEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDTTTTTTTTTTTTT

10 :firega:

ice bear

sine from above is up there with bad romance 

that's my opinion

ice heard one side from above

RadioIsOurs

Sour Candy and Stupid Love are among the best tracks. :giveup:

Babylon is forgettable. :billie:

pop ate my heart

I didn't know I could put multiple opinions lol so here are some other ones:

Sine from Above is going down in herstory as one of her best songs ever AND one of the BEST POP SONGS PERRY, alright? and if you don't like, yall have to deal with it. *nene leakes voice*

Free Woman had to grow on me but it's actually a really cute bop. I can see why she's promoting it so much and I'm good w it becoming a single

Sour Candy and 911, while both f*cking amazing, are a bit overrated. I mean, look at most of the other songs:oops:

Stupid Love, in the context of the album, actually stands out. I mean, it's been out like 5 months now so it's a bit overplayed, but I'm seeing why she chose it as the lead single and I feel like I get it now, if that makes any sense. But it's not among my favs from the album

Replay and Enigma just blow my f*cking wig e.ve.ry timeeeeeeeeee just perfect GAGA. In complete love. Need a video of them asapppppp

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

LadariousGarage
8 minutes ago, ice bear said:

sine from above is up there with bad romance 

that's my opinion

LadariousGarage
5 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Sour Candy and Stupid Love are among the best tracks. :giveup:

Babylon is forgettable. :billie:

SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:triggered:

He8MyHeart

Enigma was my favourite on first listen but now it's 911. I'm also obsessed with the interludes. Such beautiful pieces of music.

My current top 5

1. 911

2. Alice

3. Enigma

4. Sine from Above

5. Babylon

Archived