Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predict what the most overrated and underrated tracks will be on Chromatica

HoneyB

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

You said 911 :ohwell:

I don't hate or dislike 911. I think it's a good song, but I do think it's overrated. It's definitely a grower song.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GregJA
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Overrated - Replay

Underrated - Chromatica interludes

The way they flow :enigma:

I totally wrote them off - but when we sat down and listened for the first time front to back I was floored 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Princess Zelda

Overrated: Idk Sine From Above?

Underrated: Babylon, Enigma

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Overrated: Fun Tonight, I love it, but like there's better songs on the album for me

tasteless and you'll see why later on :toofunny:

Reality
5 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Really? I haven't been on the site for 3 days so I wasn't aware that Replay was loved nnn. It’s my favorite track from the album:giveup:

Idk Sine is a good song but I’m not crazy about it, I was confused at all the praise from it:ph34r:

Replay is pretty loved here, I think. I haven't seen people dislike Replay as much as other songs.

Personally, I loved SFA since the first listen. I would say it's my favorite song off of the album.

🃏🖤👹

Spyro
1 minute ago, GregJA said:

I mean at first he tweeted it would release later and it existed.

then later during the live stream he said that - which I think was probably out of some frustration of being constantly asked after responding already.

that and he knows he and gaga love that version, but also frustrated as they want people to enjoy what was released iso far)

that being said I do think Babylon with the HAUS instrumentals has been so overhyped that it will definitely be overrated - but a bop nonetheless 

I mean don't get me wrong, being a over-rated song =/= bad song.  I'm sure the HL version is going to be good.

But the Twitter monsters are still on full-frontal assault even tho they said they were going to get them.  Like, chile we just got 14 new tracks. :rip:  Give them time and enjoy what we just got first..

Spyro the Dragon

GregJA
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Overrated: 911

Underrated: 1000 Doves

car chase police GIF
take that back 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

xoxo Craig
Just now, GregJA said:

The way they flow :enigma:

I totally wrote them off - but when we sat down and listened for the first time front to back I was floored 

The interludes are amazing... its not just the way they flow into each song. Its the fact that they are absolutely gorgeous arrangements and amazing pieces of music. The fact  Gaga helped compose this, and seeing how Gaga's musical mind works in orchestral music is mind blowing. 

I feel people won't give them that much attention because they are interludes and many people write them off. But they deserve the attention, they are stunning pieces.

End Racism Now

Reality
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

1000 Doves really grew on me.

Not that I didn't love it before, but it didn't stick out to me like some of the others did. Now I love it :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

tasteless and you'll see why later on :toofunny:

I don't hate it, it's probably like my 5th favorite song, but like I don't remember anything from it, I can remember everything from every single other song, but I have to listen to it in order to actually remember any of the parts besides the line

Spoiler

"I'm not having fun tonight" :flop:

So for me, at the moment, it's ONLY because I just need to listen to it more, that's all :) 

GregJA
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

I mean don't get me wrong, being a over-rated song =/= bad song.  I'm sure the HL version is going to be good.

But the Twitter monsters are still on full-frontal assault even tho they said they were going to get them.  Like, chile we just got 14 new tracks. :rip:  Give them time and enjoy what we just got first..

I agree - I didn’t word it right. Never thought you meant it was bad 

Spoiler

That would be a crime :stalkga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Spyro
11 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

My biggest enemy is you, pop a mod report

Spyro the Dragon

7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Overrated: Babylon Haus Lab Version

Underrated: Babylon Album Version

Doesn't deserve slander: 911

I agree with EVERYTHING you said... except for the first 2 things you said, so really I don't even agree with half the things you said :huntyga:

Archived