💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little Monsters torture me

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

I keep hearing 'Little Monsters is torture me' ..

And on Rain On Me I keep hearing 'I rather be drunk'

This cannot 'accidentally' be the case, can it?
I think Gaga (and Bloodpop) did this on purpose as an inside joke or something.

What do you think?

It's an honor.

jprince99x

She definitely does not say little 

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

OMonster

I don't think it's a joke :ph34r:

If you listen to this album properly, you will understand her views towards 'us'. 

subtext / fantasy

Venus Rose

ROM was definitely done on purpose, but I don't think that's the case with Replay. I don't hear 'little', and I don't think she wrote the lyrics with that in mind.

Ivy

I don't think so, but she obviously did think it sounded like that too because in the Spotify descriptions she says "it's a replay of all my monsters, not the little ones" 

GypsyVida

Yeah the first time I listened I thought I heard "you monsters torture me" instead of the actual lyrics: "your monsters torture me"

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Quasi

I don't know if this helps but on spotify, in the little storyline at the bottom of the screen, she says "it's a replay of all my monsters, not the little ones"

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Roland
29 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

I keep hearing 'Little Monsters is torture me' ..

And on Rain On Me I keep hearing 'I rather be drunk'

This cannot 'accidentally' be the case, can it?
I think Gaga (and Bloodpop) did this on purpose as an inside joke or something.

What do you think?

I think it's partly about about the craziness of celebrity and toxic stan culture actually. She's always going to defend her fans especially if people are going to push that narrative. Like Perfect Illusion... She immediately said it was about social media when it was really about Taylor Kenny. It makes the song more powerful. She needs to say she loves her ALL her fans for her brand. Some of the sh*t she must see online about her from 'stans' must be so hurtful. And so much expectation.

It's hard to make out the 'r' in 'your' too (your monsters). I don't think that was a mistake. It's a really great song.

ShadowHunter
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's "YOUR monsters torture me"

Its poke your face not **** her face :ally:

Cheriedarling

Hah yes at the first time i listened to Replay , i though the same thing:ohwell:, then no it's about her inner monsters torturing her .. this song tho each time i listen to it you can feel of much she's in pain , i mean we can hear it through the whole album but those lyrics " Every single day, yeah, i dig a grave then i sit inside it:bradley:, wondering if i'll behave it’s a game i play, and i hate to say you're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me"

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

elijahfan
10 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

Its poke your face not **** her face :ally:

Not sure the good sis herself would agree :trollga:

Archived