Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma?

VasilisVas

Featured Posts

Noir

I discredited it so much early on but it's quite good, excited for it to keep growing. 

I don't think it'll be a single but it's a cute album track nonetheless, gets better with every listen. 

Chromatica Island

One of the best songs on the album, her vocals are AMAZING!!!!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

dopega

Lol at some of y'all disliking it because you expected something else :laughga:

If you'd stop daydreaming and actually would just wait for the music to come out you wouldn't be dissappointed :ohwell:

StuckInMyMind

I’m honestly so excited to hear this song live (the entire album obviously) it will be such a strong, powerful tour

VasilisVas

So shocked at the ones saying they can’t get into it!! :omg: it’s the one of those songs I can listen to on repeat for hours!! 

but yes I agree with the OP. It would make an amazing opening song for the Enigma show. Also, I’d love a video, too, even though I doubt it. I would love Gaga to be the Enigma that’s in the show in the video. Could you imagine her being covered in bead to toe in blue body paint with pink eye shadow and pink and blue hair. It would be such a serve. :giveup:

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Something tells me that she made the song after she named the residency. 

That’s interesting. Why do you think that?

TortureMeOnReplay
19 minutes ago, dopega said:

Lol at some of y'all disliking it because you expected something else :laughga:

If you'd stop daydreaming and actually would just wait for the music to come out you wouldn't be dissappointed :ohwell:

I understand what you're saying, and I can agree with it partially, but Gaga created those expectations with the residency. With her blue wig, theatrics, and outlandish costumes, one could expect a track that sticks out like a sore thumb on the album. The name of the song gives it creative license to break from the cohesiveness of the album. Instead the song sides too much with the commercial side of the album even though we have productions such as 911. That's what made it disappointing to me. 

Yurikuma

I just came by to support the Enigma support. Thank you :vegas:

I really still can't wrap my head around how underrated it is.

When she screams "we could be AAAAANYTHING YOU WANT"collapse GIF

Presto

this song NEEDED to be Enigma's opener.

Imagine having gone to see Gaga in Vegas and the first song you heard was this :giveup:

also, the way every single review of this album considers Enigma a highlight :giveup:

Fresco

Enigma reminds me a little of Donatella, in terms of the vocal tone, vocal sound. :enigma:

A great song on an album of great songs.

Creyk

It is very interesting to think about what would have happened if she released this song as a standalone single when Enigma kicked off, in promotion of the residency. Would radio embrace it? Would it become a hit? We will never know.

Archived