💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma?

VasilisVas

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

So Enigma is one of my favorite songs on Chromatica. The beat is amazing and she is serving vocals. Enigma is also the name of Gaga’s successful Vegas regency. Do you guys think at some point Gaga planned to name the album Enigma instead of Chromatica? Enigma must’ve been a really special song for Gaga to name an entire regency after it. Chromatica is an amazing and beautiful title, but Enigma also sounds powerful. Would you guys like if the album was named Enigma? Also, if it was named Enigma, do you guys think the era would’ve had different visuals and a different “storyline” instead of the dancing through pain?

NFRatwell

Something tells me that she made the song after she named the residency. 

CherryBoom

I get chills by listening to Enigma, her strong vocals are giving heavenly vibes:tony:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Anveeroy

I want an album called Enigma :firega:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Sepsami

Gaga is the enigma, she says that in the song and with Enigma the show you basicly go visit "the enigma" with Gaga at your side, it's like she takes you inside her brain. I just love the concept and the song absolutely slaps because of those vocals :diane:

Heygirl22

Honestly enigma is probably my favorite track it’s like jazz and pop at the same time I think it’s a very sassy fun song and I love her vocals 

ajmsamuel

yes.. i had that feeling that they planned enigma as the them of the album and I mean.. if u change only the title to all of this visuales and promo Enigma still fits on the theme

kindest regards

Enigma sounds like it could and should be played at summer edm festivals and raves I s2g 
It's such a strong house bop

Pop Music

it is in the bottom of my favs after my 10 or so listens along with Replay 

I like Enigma I just expected something really different for this track and it needs to grow on me and i'm sure it will 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

9 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

it is in the bottom of my favs after my 10 or so listens along with Replay 

I like Enigma I just expected something really different for this track and it needs to grow on me and i'm sure it will 

Yes it’s my least favourite too and hasn’t grown on me 🤷🏽‍♀️ However replay went from being my second worst to 1 of my top faves so that ones definitely a grower 

thehanyo

1,000% this album was originally made to be released during her residency and it was called Enigma. Her collabs with Axwell and Skrillex? That screams Vegas clubs.

I think the success of ASIB was a surprise and she didn't expect to be on red carpets for MONTHS and Oscar-nominated for BEST ACTRESS lmao.

Also, imagine Enigma the track opening Enigma the show. :enigma:

FentyGa

i think im one of maybe 2% of gaga stans tht doesnt like replay or enigma (song) :selena:

im getting more into replay but enigma just aint it for me

Enigma

Since Aura (first mention of Enigma) I have been rooting for it to become an alter ego like Mother Monster, with its own era.

I really thought LG6 would be called Enigma even before the residency was announced, so I was shook when it was! 

I was very letdown to see Enigma didn’t have much aesthetics or storylines relating to it, but she redeemed it with the track.

It’s one of my top songs on Chromatica and I feel like the lyrics/vibes are exactly what I would have expected from it as a lead for an album.

The best I can hope for now is a MV! :pray:

Archived