Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 is pure Gaga

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

I LOVE a lot of songs on CHROMATICA!  Gaga is such a versatile artist and has explored so many sounds and genres.  However, I feel like on Chromatica, after C2C, Joanne, & ASIB, Gaga really returned her what makes her UNIQUE.  There are so many classic Gaga moments on this album!!! IMO the track "911" feels like the most unique & "gaga" esque track!! and by "classic/signature/gaga-esque" im talking TFM/BTW type of Gaga, as I feel those projects best capture her unique style & artistry.

Which song on this album reminds you of TFM/BTW Gaga? :) 

♥ Kindness Police.

palma

I see you made a typo when writing Replay :lolly:

911 is divine though, it pops my brain cells then pops another one whew :giveup:

When I listened to 911 I thought of Teeth and Heavy Metal Lover right away... which imo are also totally unique Gaga tracks that are just so her :oops:

Parsakaali

One of my favourites on the album, but the chorus is really really taking me to Slayyyter's bff. 

Awakened M

911 is the Heavy Metal Lover moment for me. It's in my top 3. I LOVE it!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Galactic Mess

I can barely hold myself together during the "can you patch the line" verse at the end.

Spyro

I agree and I'll argue to put Babylon in there as well.  

Spyro the Dragon

PlasticDollGirl

I don’t like 911 it’s way too robotic. Maybe I’d like it live 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Spyro
7 minutes ago, palma said:

I see you made a typo when writing Replay :lolly:

911 is divine though, it pops my brain cells then pops another one whew :giveup:

Replay doesn't really have that much of a unique sound tho, even tho it's a banger.  It could fit in Future Nostalgia :emma: 

edit: Im a hypocrite for saying Babylon should be unique.. so LETS MOVE ON AND PRETEND WE DIDNT SEE ANYTHN

Spyro the Dragon

palma
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

Replay doesn't really have that much of a unique sound tho, even tho it's a banger.  It could fit in Future Nostalgia :emma: 

Replay is far from being my fav from the album, however it got that signature scaryGa sound attached to it. Dua is a bit too pretty princess for this Disturbia serve imo :bon:

Magui

911 was the song that came to my mind instantly, when i woke up. A favorite!    

OMonster

I totally agree that the album is filled with classics. 

The most typical Gaga songs, imo, are:

1) 911, as you say 

2) Plastic Doll

3) Replay

4) Alice

5) Sine From Above

6) Babylon

7) Enigma

I mean... there's a few :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

Archived