Sign in to follow this  
politics

White House locked down as protesters arrive

Mirrion Rizzons

maybe the turn out will be bigger than Trump's inauguration :billie:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 8

JRCF29

Just precautionary I'm sure... I think there's protests in the area, but I doubt they'd try and jump the fence

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1

Monsterabriel
Posted (edited)

I'm interested to see what happens in the coming hours

Edited by Monsterabriel
She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

M Monstre
Posted (edited)

Maybe if this administration tried to do something proactive instead of having their Commander in Racism tweeting random ****, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Racism has a deep, long rooted history in this country, but this administration since the beginning has only made the fight for equality and racial justice more and more difficult. Shameful. 

Edited by M Monstre
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

LaLa
4 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

It will solve nothing, kinda immature of them, why not do a peaceful protest instead risking lives, I get being angry, I am angry at the situation as well, but do things in a smarter way.

There can be no peace without justice. 

There comes a point when asking nicely just doesn't cut it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

lasagna
4 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

It will solve nothing, kinda immature of them, why not do a peaceful protest instead risking lives, I get being angry, I am angry at the situation as well, but do things in a smarter way.

the protests were peaceful until the police escalated things by using tear gas etc. the protesters are not the ones who are risking lives here.

Founder of the Million Reasons Hate Club
  • Like 4

Gaga Lazuli
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

They’ve been doing peaceful protests and nothing has changed. In my opinion they can burn down the white house, even the whole country since their ancestors built it for free. America was built by slaves and by looting the land from the Natives. 

Edited by Gaga Lazuli
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 3

Reginald

Is Trump's Marie Antoinette moment coming soon?:pray: :tony:

Heaven & Hell
  • LMAO 1

Monsterabriel
4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

There can be no peace without justice. 

There comes a point when asking nicely just doesn't cut it

4 minutes ago, lasagna said:

the protests were peaceful until the police escalated things by using tear gas etc. the protesters are not the ones who are risking lives here.

3 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

They’ve been doing peaceful protests and nothing has changed. In my opinion they can burn down the white house, even the whole country since their ancestors built it for free. America was built by slaves and by looting the land from the Natives. 

I should have quoted it differently

jacs vs looser
14 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

maybe the turn out will be bigger than Trump's inauguration :billie:

show me lets see it GIF

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

homomo
6 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Thousands of black people have been killed for literally doing nothing. 

Amaud Arbery was jogging when they were killed
Stephon Clark on their cellphone
Aiyana Jones and Breyona Taylor in their sleep
Mike Brown on a walk
Oscar Grant at a party
Randy Evans for asking a question
and George Floyd for speculation of a small chèque fraud

These are just a few black people who are no longer here because a cop killed them.

LGBT and Civil rights were violent. Black people tried kneeling at football games in 2016 and y’all weren’t having any of that. That was peaceful. You all complained. EVEN THEN, the looting and riots in Minnesota was started by a cop. He smashed the windows to an AutoZone, the very first building affected by the protests. Protesters filmed him and asked him why he was doing it, but he got aggressive and ran away. His ex wife later confirmed it was him (a cop) who did it to incite violence 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Monsterabriel
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, homomo said:

Thousands of black people have been killed for literally doing nothing. 

Amaud Arbery was jogging when they were killed
Stephon Clark on their cellphone
Aiyana Jones and Breyona Taylor in their sleep
Mike Brown on a walk
Oscar Grant at a party
Randy Evans for asking a question
and George Floyd for speculation of a small chèque fraud

These are just a few black people who are no longer here because a cop killed them.

LGBT and Civil rights were violent. Black people tried kneeling at football games in 2016 and y’all weren’t having any of that. That was peaceful. You all complained. EVEN THEN, the looting and riots in Minnesota was started by a cop. He smashed the windows to an AutoZone, the very first building affected by the protests. Protesters filmed him and asked him why he was doing it, but he got aggressive and ran away. His ex wife later confirmed it was him (a cop) who did it to incite violence 

I agree with your statement, thank you for enlightening me! It is a very sad situation that should have never happened.

Edited by Monsterabriel
  • Love 1