xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alavaye

I am confusion :derpga:

Spoiler

I love her <3 You do you boo, whatever you need while on Chromatica, just fry a chicken leg and we'll be here.

xoxo

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, GovernmentGaga said:

How many times do we have to listen to her nonsensical revelations each time she releases a record?

She is in a perpetual state of spinning tires on wet pavement. She talks round and round trying to rationalize these deep existential thoughts but never gets anywhere.

She acts like she figures out life’s deepest questions with each release. First, the answer was we were born this way and need to live our truth. Then it’s about creative rebellion and not having your creativity confined or bound by pop culture. Then it was Jazz music saved my life because Jazz is timeless and speaks to the emotional core of humanity. Then it was trying to heal the wounds of familial trauma. Now it’s “God” is a feminine sound wave who heals. Blah blah blah. 

It’s all so nebulous and weightless. 

No one thing is greater in Chromatica

...*1 second later*

Kindness rules all

:enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FentyGa
On 5/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, GovernmentGaga said:

How many times do we have to listen to her nonsensical revelations each time she releases a record?

She is in a perpetual state of spinning tires on wet pavement. She talks round and round trying to rationalize these deep existential thoughts but never gets anywhere.

She acts like she figures out life’s deepest questions with each release. First, the answer was we were born this way and need to live our truth. Then it’s about creative rebellion and not having your creativity confined or bound by pop culture. Then it was Jazz music saved my life because Jazz is timeless and speaks to the emotional core of humanity. Then it was trying to heal the wounds of familial trauma. Now it’s “God” is a feminine sound wave who heals. Blah blah blah. 

honestly it just feels like she makes pop music and then is like “i’m an Artist i must make this Meaningful and Artistic” and tacks on an existential meaning

and, everytime, it’s “this had always been my life, this has always been my way of thinking, i’ve been living on chromatica since i was 13 years old”

Glamourpuss
On 5/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, GovernmentGaga said:

I think she really means what she says even though she's not the best at explaining herself.

She has a high emotional intelligence and I think she sees herself as an empath. She has all these big over the top revelations because she's always self reflecting and working on her own personal growth. When she feels like she's got the answer she wants to share that with us. 

It does come across as a little pretentious and insincere at times but Gaga is a person who experiences the world on a different level to most because not everybody has a high EQ. If she says jazz saved her life it's hyperbole to most people but to her jazz music was something that healed her at a time when she was at her lowest. 

Awakened M
On 5/29/2020 at 6:44 PM, ARTPOPSTER said:

Chromatica feels like a culmination of all the things learned and experienced up to this point, put into a manifesto. For Gaga and Me. I’m graduating this year and there is so much uncertainty in the world, but watching that video all kinda puts it in perspective. It’s the end, but also the beginning. Sorry if that sounds weird. :huntyga:

Not weird at all. It's like the end of a chapter of the book of your life.:ally:

Also congratulations on graduating!:kara:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

ARTPOPSTER
1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

Not weird at all. It's like the end of a chapter of the book of your life.:ally:

Also congratulations on graduating!:kara:

Thanks! :hug:

ToxicHot

Just seeing this for the first time now.

Wow. I love her so much. :heart: Thank you Gaga, for everything. :bradley:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived