Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

"Kindness spread through people through sound" 

I love this. She's literally glowing :heart:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Gaga I love these videos but that wig cap showing at the top of your scalp...Freddy...you're fired...how dare you do her like that :enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GovernmentGaga

How many times do we have to listen to her nonsensical revelations each time she releases a record?

She is in a perpetual state of spinning tires on wet pavement. She talks round and round trying to rationalize these deep existential thoughts but never gets anywhere.

She acts like she figures out life’s deepest questions with each release. First, the answer was we were born this way and need to live our truth. Then it’s about creative rebellion and not having your creativity confined or bound by pop culture. Then it was Jazz music saved my life because Jazz is timeless and speaks to the emotional core of humanity. Then it was trying to heal the wounds of familial trauma. Now it’s “God” is a feminine sound wave who heals. Blah blah blah. 

It’s all so nebulous and weightless. 

TimisaMonster
15 minutes ago, CherryBoom said:

Suddenly i remember the Manifesto of Little Monsters on BTW video and i'm all emotional :sharon:

Mother Monster...flop fan alert :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatica Island
7 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

How many times do we have to listen to her nonsensical revelations each time she releases a record?

She is in a perpetual state of spinning tires on wet pavement. She talks round and round trying to rationalize these deep existential thoughts but never gets anywhere.

She acts like she figures out life’s deepest questions with each release. The answer is we were born this way and need to live our truth. Then it’s about creative rebellion and not having your creativity confined or bound by pop culture. Then it was Jazz music saved my life because Jazz is timeless and speaks to the emotional core of humanity. Then it was trying to heal the wounds of familial trauma. Now it’s “God” is a feminine sound wave who heals. Blah blah blah. 

Then why are you a fan? Maybe it's therapeutic to her to talk about her creations to us, we may not get it but she does. At the end of the day it's her career not your's.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Renie
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga I love these videos but that wig cap showing at the top of your scalp...Freddy...you're fired...how dare you do her like that :enigma:

Once I saw it I couldn’t stop staring! :wtfga:

CherryBoom
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Mother Monster...flop fan alert :billie:

Omg i knew it wrong for years. Gonna burn my stan card :triggered:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Renie
4 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

She acts like she figures out life’s deepest questions with each release. The answer is we were born this way and need to live our truth. Then it’s about creative rebellion and not having your creativity confined or bound by pop culture. Then it was Jazz music saved my life because Jazz is timeless and speaks to the emotional core of humanity. Then it was trying to heal the wounds of familial trauma. Now it’s “God” is a feminine sound wave who heals. Blah blah blah. 

Not everyone has to understand or agree with what she’s saying. But it’s important to her. Her brain is a complex place, she has a lot of thoughts and feelings and she’s allowed to express them and share them with us. 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

If you don't want to listen, then don't bother. Its that simple :enigma: 

End Racism Now

GreekGod
22 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

She acts like she figures out life’s deepest questions with each release. First, the answer was we were born this way and need to live our truth. Then it’s about creative rebellion and not having your creativity confined or bound by pop culture. Then it was Jazz music saved my life because Jazz is timeless and speaks to the emotional core of humanity. Then it was trying to heal the wounds of familial trauma. Now it’s “God” is a feminine sound wave who heals. Blah blah blah. 

Everybody will tear you into pieces for this post. But let me tell, she is extra excited about her current projects all the time, and either for commercial purposes, or trying to validate herself, She tries to delve into deeper topics more than she has knowledge of. For example this video, she gets back and forth using smart words but at the end she don’t make much sense overall. And also she talks of her current projects as if it was her lifelong goal in life.This is kinda cute to me, she acts like a little child thinking every new toy is the best toy in the world, but I understand how this can seem unauthentic to some others. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Wow. This is legit how I view the world and how my own mind works. I feel like I’m on the same wavelength as her :kara:

melpomene

I've listened to her explain Chromatica time after time now and I still can't make sense of what she means..:messga:

I'm stupid (love) :saladga:

juicyjuicy

For me, Chromatica is that 'make believe land'/planet we all went to as a kid when we were scared or wanted to hide. It's a place to escape life's demons and things that take a toll on us mentally. And we go there to escape, and celebrate with dance.

39 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

I actually think it’s really important that she does this. Knowing what ARTPOP was about when that released was what helped me personally get through a lot of my mental health struggle & pain at a young age.. These records and songs can be so powerful to her audience.

If you don’t like it, you don’t have to listen, sis.

Archived