💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop on why the haus labs Babylon is not on the album

Lava

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

Little reminder that this is a forum afterall. It is made to discuss. Some people like his production others don‘t. it‘s as simple as that but straight-up bashing someone without any further explanation is stupid. So please keep your heated emotions out of your postings and try to have a constructive conversation.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
11 hours ago, NibbCub said:

Why is everyone giving him so much credit? I think the album turned out ok DESPITE him. I want to hear the tracks before he meddled with them. You know there were others involved but all you hear is BP BP BP. Like what’s the point of involving people like Skrillex when the song doesn’t even show their production or music? 

Wasn't he sitting there while she was recording and then sent the songs off to others after?

11 hours ago, juede said:

I feel like bloodpop was way more excited than gaga for chromatica. even look at his IG

There's a lot less pressure for BloodPop to sell a brand than there is for Gaga. It doesn't have to be selective and curated the way Gaga's is. And Gaga was consistently posting on her story, so that's not all sticking around. Gaga is also the one doing tv appearances and interviews, not BloodPop. 

Benji

The album version is perfect and makes so much sense in the context of the album.  Yes I'd like to hear the Hauslabs mix but the album version is PERFECT.

13 hours ago, Asia said:

he's what's wrong w the album

but y'all aren't ready for this conversation

The conversation you're talking about doesn't exist.  This album is excellent and you shall deal.

President Biden

He’s 100% correct. The album edition is a perfect closer. The Haus Labs one doesn’t fit at all 

I got drunk

VOLANTIS

Could have been a deluxe track but okay. :flop:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Joga
14 hours ago, Asia said:

well...

i do

@BorisIsHere pls micr0wave your dog 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

U-GO-BOY

jfc some of you really think Gaga would hire him if she didn't like his production skills? Everything is made with her vision in mind

Benji

Although I want the hauslabs remix, seeing people call him out makes me hope we never get it.  Y'all don't deserve nice things.

Stef666

The sax > Haus Labs beat 

no competition

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

axelwolf

I love both versions and understand why they went with the album version. The demo instrumental was sick, for sure but it was distracting from Gaga's vocals and it does sound there's way too much going on production wise to appreciate the music. Gaga made the right choice. Sorry. 

AxelWolf

Harry

I feel bad for Gaga’s producers - I feel like fans come for them no matter what :rip: It’s actually an insult to Gaga herself because you assume that whatever producer she’s working with has more autonomy in her music than she does. Like she wouldn’t let as much as a bar that didn’t fit her vision onto an album. So rude. 

Kapi09

But they destroyed huge bop (single worthy) - FW :triggered:

Demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Official ver

My name isn't Alice

Archived