Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop on why the haus labs Babylon is not on the album

Lava

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

That's when you make it the 2nd to last song and the ending is Sine From Above...is this rocket science? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
metalguru

Y'all have to forget that second hand Bowie goes runway vers. 

This one is closure, epic vocals, saxophones... Perfect song. 

6 hours ago, Asia said:

he's what's wrong w the album

but y'all aren't ready for this conversation

I LOVE the lyrics. I LOVE the visuals and album aesthetics. But...

Jeez do I think the production for most songs is subpar and the album musically is a step down for her and based on all the early demos from Boyz Noise, it was a lot of Bloodpop music choices that made it what we got. DJWS created tons of fresh new sounds for ARTPOP; but half of these songs musically sound so basic and repetitive, I — :saladga:

Like I still can bop to the album and think its good, but every other Gaga album has been MIND BLOWINGLY GREAT to me. This is just good, and I fear I won’t be replaying it very much since I don’t LOVE the production

ajmsamuel
6 hours ago, Bae said:

I’m happy that we got a new version. The one on the album is much better and original.

cant say the same with free woman

kindest regards

Fanta

I don't care what y'all say, I grew to love the original album version non-stop. The lyrics make it for me and the vibes are surreal. Releasing the Haus Labs version at some point will be the cherry on top!

Strut it out ancient city style.

Saeed

I love the version we got. Pretty sure the other version will snatch but I'm getting an ominous feeling that all this hype might be for an undeserved track we have only heard a LQ snippet of :air:

2School4Cool

I completely agree and have thought that since the first time I heard it. The Haus Labs instrumental is so good, but the album version feels like the perfect album closer. 

See The Best In Everyone

steven
14 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

cant say the same with free woman

Agreed. The album version is far less interesting production wise than the demo which is a shame. :madge:

dit

i wish he never acknowledged it and just maybe leaked it like a year later or something. The Babylon we did get is literally EPIC and having this convo about the Haus Labs one sort of diminishes the magic of the Babylon on the album in a way. idk how to explain it

LilyLark
37 minutes ago, brownie said:

I LOVE the lyrics. I LOVE the visuals and album aesthetics. But...

Jeez do I think the production for most songs is subpar and the album musically is a step down for her and based on all the early demos from Boyz Noise, it was a lot of Bloodpop music choices that made it what we got. DJWS created tons of fresh new sounds for ARTPOP; but half of these songs musically sound so basic and repetitive, I — :saladga:

Like I still can bop to the album and think its good, but every other Gaga album has been MIND BLOWINGLY GREAT to me. This is just good, and I fear I won’t be replaying it very much since I don’t LOVE the production

Interesting. I'm the opposite—I think the production on Chromatica is far better than ARTPOP (with the exception of SL, even tho I like the song). It's not as innovative, but it "blends" better and compliments her voice more. Most of her songs are almost "overproduced" imo (even my fav BTW has a lot of tracks like that), and this is the rare occasion where that's not the case.

The Fame Monster

What on earth are you guys whining about? Why did you listen to the leaks anyway in the first place? Only person you can blame is yourself. And second of all, the album version is AMAZING!

Find your freedom in the music

Lighter
7 hours ago, Lava said:

The haus labs version, the aesthetic of it, didn’t make sense as an ending.

I told yall i freaking told. It’s tame compared to the album

Archived