Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop on why the haus labs Babylon is not on the album

Lava

Featured Posts

plasticalice
Just now, WholesomeOOf said:

Well to be fair, it's THEIR work so if they decided to alter Babylon so it can fill a specific need or fix something that wasn't feeling 100% complete in the grand scheme of the album then it is unequivocally valid. 

You basically just said you can’t critique art because it comes from an artist’s perspective. Their decisions are definitely valid because they are the artists after all, but critiques are just as valid too. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NibbCub

Why is everyone giving him so much credit? I think the album turned out ok DESPITE him. I want to hear the tracks before he meddled with them. You know there were others involved but all you hear is BP BP BP. Like what’s the point of involving people like Skrillex when the song doesn’t even show their production or music? 

Obobo

I feel like bloodpop was way more excited than gaga for chromatica. even look at his IG

StarstruckIllusion
51 minutes ago, Asia said:

he's what's wrong w the album

but y'all aren't ready for this conversation

the way we were ready for the conversation and it just ended up with you being dragged smsns 

Grim
24 minutes ago, Asia said:

but again y'all aren't ready for this convo

Yes we are! Imagine the slayage on Gaga pop metal record:firega:

Spoiler

I'm probably wrong

Lextyr97
41 minutes ago, Asia said:

i don't think polished necessarily equals best

That’s why I said “best, most polished,” as in best and most polished.

QueenMortuana

I don't get how he ruined the album. I think some of you just want someone to blame for the things you don't like. If it wasn't bloodpop it would be someone else who ruined the album. Gaga chose to work with him. You can critique him and the album but don't be butthurt and bash him.

SummerGirl21

It makes sense. I understand the change when I listen to the album as a whole. But I want to hear the other version because I think it's the Sheibe of this era. 

Bella Goth

all these monsters that cant be satisfied by the album, fun tonight is for y'all i just cant with this whining toxic fans

nutto13

At least have some respect. If you don’t respect him you also don’t respect Gaga. He is an executive producer that Gaga want to work with. I think if Gaga read all these toxic comments she would be real sad guys. Even I feel sad for this already. Chromatica is his album too including all producer Burns, Tchami, Madeon and so on. Can’t you feel any appreciation? :triggered:

Agunimon

Jesus y'all. You're gonna get your bottom anthem eventually. You can still bop to the album version. If you really think the Haus Labs version sonically flows better after 1000 Doves, I don't know what to tell you other than you need to get your hearing checked.

I LOVE the Haus Labs version, but I comPLETELY agree with him! As an artist who produced EVERYTHING from my last 2 albums and study a little in music theory, the version we got for the album closer is SOOO much more album closer worthy! Like the choir! The instrumentals! The carefree atmosphere! EVERYTHING! Such a perfect upliftment from the emotional 2 songs before it, 3 if you count Replay as emotional like me.

Although, I REALLY want to see what they end up doing with the Haus Labs version cause it's AMAZING! :firega:

Archived