💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop on why the haus labs Babylon is not on the album

Lava

Featured Posts

moonsago

The album version sounds like a celebration, it sounds epic and grandious, honestly the more I listen to it the more I feel like its the most ambitious and interesting song on the album. Hell I feel like its the masterpiece of the album tbh and the most new yet old sounding song on this album. Its not even my favorite necesarelly but objectivly looking at it the way they brough the church ya’ll, disco techno beats AND animal sounds? Yet it works?? Like what the hell is this song even? Its incredible, period. I am beyond happy we got this version and not the haus labs one and I was literally OBSESSED with that beat but this is on another level. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
7 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

He sounds skinnier and straighter than I thought 

I always thought he's fat

Lava
2 minutes ago, plasticalice said:

The one we got is a complete downgrade. The original was a hot club voguing anthem. It was fierce and empowering. That thick beat with her chanting voice, the subtle cowbells in the production, the catchy hook sample saying “ba ba ba ba ba”..... it was the recipe for an instant classic up there with her iconic hits and deep cuts like Venus and Scheisse. However, it got turned into a weird vogue knock off. It just... doesn’t work.

The original fits with many of the darker songs like 911, Alice, Replay and Plastic Doll so I don’t understand why it couldn’t have been on the album.

I can understand what you mean but in all honesty I think the album version fits the album itself better, even tho I was disappointed too 

Enzo

Please 

You all talking about Bloodpop being the problem or something 

But he's the producer of both versions anyway 💀

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Oce said:

Yes, vogue is original :ohwell:

No the is the original 

:ohwell:

End Racism Now

Daylight Jokers
10 minutes ago, Helix said:

Y'all love to hate him for no reason but you're gonna switch like f*ggots in 5 years when the next album roles around and she's onto another producer. Clearly they've got some plans for the song so just be patient. 

He's the new Mark Ronson. The guy must be upset with all the cyberbullying he received from this fanbase.

plasticalice
Just now, Lava said:

I can understand what you mean but in all honesty I think the album version fits the album itself better, even tho I was disappointed too 

I’m trying to like it but I just can’t. I get that they wanted it to have a more throwback sound, but even the demo did that better with the cute Bowie sample. Forget the production, they even removed the demo’s backing vocals and catchy bridge “that’s gossip ba ba Babylon, battle for your liiife Babylon.” They stripped it of everything good.

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

You all talking about Bloodpop being the problem or something 

But he's the producer of both versions anyway 💀

I guess it...

ECeX3VpVUAUiNMd.jpg

BABYL0N

I got friends with the album version today and I can confirm she is addictive I‘m hearing the sax all the day long stuck in my head

Helix
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

He's the new Mark Ronson. The guy must be upset with all the cyberbullying he received from this fanbase.

And before him it was DJWS like... I don't get the cycle of harassing Gaga's producers lol. By no means do you have to like their work but hounding them is pointless. 

adamsenigma

His productions are good, cohesive and I love the fact that Gaga trusted SO MUCH in him not only as a producer but as a friend, you can tell they are really, really close and I've never seen Gaga so close to a producer in the past. Sure, she used to be with DJWS everywhere during the BTWB but that was because they were recording an album while touring, and I don't mean do discredit their friendship, but I feel like Gaga and Mike's is much more honest and they really compliment each other and he UNDERSTOOD Gaga's concept for this album. They both executed it so well and it's the first time Gaga does PURE dance and pop songs, this is something new for her and for us and it gives her discography such a fresh air. 

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, Helix said:

And before him it was DJWS like... I don't get the cycle of harassing Gaga's producers lol. By no means do you have to like their work but hounding them is pointless. 

And before DJWS, it was RedOne. 

tezbear91

Bloodpop for the next album anyone? 

I love the album version of Babylon but that other version is the one I prefer. Glad we are apprently getting the other version officially at some point. 

battle for your life.

Archived