💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop on why the haus labs Babylon is not on the album

Lava

Featured Posts

Sepsami
On 6/18/2020 at 5:35 PM, xoxo Craig said:

There's gonna be an EP or a Chromatica re-release of some kind with tracks that didn't make the final cut and the Haus Labs version of Babylon 

RECEIPTS? :neyde:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius
17 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Luckily you'll never have to worry about that. :oops:

You’re so clever aren’t you :)

Alfonso

I agree with him, as much as I love the haus labs instrumental, I like more the version we got :shrug:

SarahTannoIsHere

Who revived this, I thought this was more on the subject.  
next!

Consent to LMAO react me

Consuelanono

Blood pop...her best producer? Mess. Her best producer was and always will be Fernando Garibay. Fight me!

Judas Society
12 hours ago, Dayman said:

You literally are acting like the fan based pivoted to liking the Haus Labs version - it literally was split between people loving it or hating it. I saw way more people loving it than the few that did vocally hate it. Idk why you’re being so negative and mean about people wanting to hear this version?

It's the negativity brought by people who wanted the HL version. They **** on the album version so much that they harassed BP on Twitter asking for the HL version. Tbh, this was very disrespectful to his vision for the album version. It's almost like they were telling him how to produce a dance track when that was his main job. The people who commented just wanted him to do it the way they themselves liked hearing it.

Sorry to quote you on this. I haven't read posts on this thread about people hating on monsters wanting the HL version. But I think everyone should just enjoy the album for now. He has said before the HL version "will come out eventually". So let's take his word for it. If it doesn't come out, then it's probably the label not being behind the release.

Judas Society
On 6/19/2020 at 7:03 AM, pop ate my heart said:

You can think whatever about his production. But he's the one that convinced Gaga on making electronic pop music again. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure she would've made another Joanne or retired from music (she said this), so let's be grateful :huntyga:

and if it wasn't for him encouraging and pushing Gaga to make music, Gaga will still be sitting on her porch crying right now. :toofunny:

Consuelanono
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

It's the negativity brought by people who wanted the HL version. They **** on the album version so much that they harassed BP on Twitter asking for the HL version. Tbh, this was very disrespectful to his vision for the album version. It's almost like they were telling him how to produce a dance track when that was his main job. The people who commented just wanted him to do it the way they themselves liked hearing it.

Sorry to quote you on this. I haven't read posts on this thread about people hating on monsters wanting the HL version. But I think everyone should just enjoy the album for now. He has said before the HL version "will come out eventually". So let's take his word for it. If it doesn't come out, then it's probably the label not being behind the release.

We all know the HL version isn’t coming. It can get in line with literally every other “betrayal”.

Judas Society
Just now, Consuelanono said:

We all know the HL version isn’t coming. It can get in line with literally every other “betrayal”.

Well, it's what most monsters have come to terms with. But that was not the point of my reply tho.

Maleficent
14 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

Blood pop...her best producer? Mess. Her best producer was and always will be Fernando Garibay. Fight me!

PERIOD. 

Archived