đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop on why the haus labs Babylon is not on the album

Lava

Featured Posts

Debithius

Not you guys wanting the HL version of Babylon but sh*t on it when it was leaked. You have no right to demand anything.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

People hating on Bloodpop need to stop đź’€

1. A lot of us LOVE Chromatica, so the only reason we’re “not ready for that discussion,” is because we love the album so there’s no need to HAVE said discussion.

2. He’s the reason behind the concept of Chromatica.

3. The production is some of her best.

4. Chromatica is her highest rated album

5. Babylon is stellar as **** as is

Bloodpop is ok, but I hope Grimes is an executive producer of LG7 :ally:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

Bloodpop is ok, but I hope Grimes is an executive producer of LG7 :ally:

Didn't she say somewhere that she doesn't really like producing for other people? So it's not likely. Hopefully she makes an exception with Gaga tho

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

yes and
2 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

Didn't she say somewhere that she doesn't really like producing for other people? So it's not likely. Hopefully she makes an exception with Gaga tho

Well, she is a big fan of Gaga and she was saying that she wanted to collab with her 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Sexxx
4 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

the album version is kind of meh w the long intro

this>>>>>>>>>>>>

the long intro is iconic :rip:

VOLANTIS
14 hours ago, GipJo said:

Actually no, other 2 songs are not dance/house song, so it makes sense to put them in extra, but adding a dance song in the extra? Not a good idea.

They're bonus tracks. It's not a sin for a deluxe track to fit the theme sonically. There's a Stupid Love remix so why not a Babylon remix. The hauslabs version would, in all definitions of a mix be, a remix, no?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

hieronymus
5 hours ago, Debithius said:

Not you guys wanting the HL version of Babylon but sh*t on it when it was leaked. You have no right to demand anything.

It's almost like multiple people can have multiple opinions on something.

Debithius
2 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

It's almost like multiple people can have multiple opinions on something.

It’S aLmOsT lIkE-

Give me a break, if I had a fanbase as disrespectful as this one I’d give them ****.

Dayman
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

It’S aLmOsT lIkE-

Give me a break, if I had a fanbase as disrespectful as this one I’d give them ****.

You literally are acting like the fan based pivoted to liking the Haus Labs version - it literally was split between people loving it or hating it. I saw way more people loving it than the few that did vocally hate it. Idk why you’re being so negative and mean about people wanting to hear this version?

GregJA

Ive always loved the Haus labs version i hope it actually is released very very very soon 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Debithius
17 minutes ago, Dayman said:

You literally are acting like the fan based pivoted to liking the Haus Labs version - it literally was split between people loving it or hating it. I saw way more people loving it than the few that did vocally hate it. Idk why you’re being so negative and mean about people wanting to hear this version?

What I said is hardly mean, if you could judge a song from 15s snippet and still disliked the second version you got then  get over yourself.

Dayman
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

What I said is hardly mean, if you could judge a song from 15s snippet and still disliked the second version you got then  get over yourself.

Well that I do a agree with. Personally I always loved the Haus labs one and the 4 snippets we have I like it far more than the album version. Still like the album version, but eh.

felipi4546

His right, the album version is a better closer. And we are going to get both versions so what is the problem anyway? :ladyhaha:

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Debithius said:

It’S aLmOsT lIkE-

Luckily you'll never have to worry about that. :oops:

Archived