Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

theneedledrop reviews Sour Candy

Kid A

Featured Posts

blackstar

I was so scared that he's gonna hate it since he's kinda harsh on her :air:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Fair review. I have a feeling he isn’t going to like Chromatica; would love to be proven wrong, but I respect him nonetheless. 

Dramatica

Straights are liking this album then

tumblr_nfgft3fTi61qfjfoyo1_500.thumb.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Ziggy
9 minutes ago, honk said:

Fair review. I have a feeling he isn’t going to like Chromatica; would love to be proven wrong, but I respect him nonetheless. 

He seems to only have reservations lyrically which is absolutely fair imo. It's basically his problem with her always lol i mean, he praised the ARTPOP production but said the lyrics were mixed some good some bad. I think that's just what you get with a Gaga record lol

homomart

I hope you guys come to realize that this guy isn’t unfair for fun... He reviews music and sometimes Gaga doesn’t align with his interests 🤷‍♀️ He’s actually given her good reviews with ARTPOP and Joanne so... idk just don’t think that one review is the end all of Gaga’s career! Hope you guys enjoyed the album :kiss:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Anthony is okay. I love some of his reviews, and he isn’t bias. I’m just surprised he liked sour candy :messga:

ARTGOD
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

He seems to only have reservations lyrically which is absolutely fair imo. It's basically his problem with her always lol i mean, he praised the ARTPOP production but said the lyrics were mixed some good some bad. I think that's just what you get with a Gaga record lol

I will be shocked if he likes the album tbh.

He’s already said these are his least favorite Gaga lyrics in years, so for him to like the album he has to love the production and song structures and I don’t think he’ll love those either.

GhettoFabulous

:lana: was expecting him to hate it like he hates everything she does :madge: but wow. :diane: this whole album is literally single worthy and banger after banger like it’s the fame all over again 

ARTGOD
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana: was expecting him to hate it like he hates everything she does :madge: but wow. :diane: this whole album is literally single worthy and banger after banger like it’s the fame all over again 

He likes The Fame Monster, ARTPOP and Joanne, he just hasn’t liked everything from this album.

I don’t know where the narrative that he hates Gaga comes from, if you watch him you know when he hates an artist because he doesn’t hide it.

ObezyankaNol

I find him hot omg judge me idgaf :messga:

2770616317_2160c141ee_b.jpg

With long hair :nooo: destroy me

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Chromatography
1 minute ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I find him hot omg judge me idgaf :messga:

2770616317_2160c141ee_b.jpg

With long hair :nooo: destroy me

with that comb over? get real lmao

6 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I don’t know where the narrative that he hates Gaga comes from

Same. I just assume that may be because of the fact that he bashed BTW which is a fav for a lot of people. Maybe because he wasn't crazy about ROM and SL but he didn't hate that songs still. 

Archived