life

VIDEO: Gaga playing Babylon demo snippet at V magazine shoot

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTGOD

To think that a lot of the songs are like two years old and went through many revisions, I would like some insight into the creation of the album.

ryansamonster

Wow she loves this song! Been playing it at all her photoshoots the last 2 years :enigma:

AMENiCURE

I think this album went through MASSIVE changes if Babylon is that old. They probably had the Haus Labs esque for the whole album and then decided to go more house vibes in the end.

IcePrincess
1 minute ago, ryansamonster said:

Wow she loves this song! Been playing it at all her photoshoots the last 2 years :enigma:

I'm not surprised. It's an ancient bop

riotx
3 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

To think that a lot of the songs are like two years old and went through many revisions, I would like some insight into the creation of the album.

Bloodpop talked about it in the Hana twitch last night saying for example that Rain on me was the most difficult song and the one that took the most time to finish

Enzo

It samples Fame by Bowie of course 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

2018 :bradley:

Bitch what? 

It feels like it was yesterday when we were shook at the photoshoot I-  :air:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo

She really played that song everywhere she went huh :triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Mister G

I have a feeling we’re going to get the 90’s treatment of what many Eurodance artists did which was release EPs of certain tracks with the album version, extended cut, maybe two remixes and a bonus track. Babylon is definitely a good track to jam out to and one of my faves.

crybrowz
5 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

I think this album went through MASSIVE changes if Babylon is that old. They probably had the Haus Labs esque for the whole album and then decided to go more house vibes in the end.

Especially considering in her interview with Zane she said Babylon was the last song she wrote. She slept on this whole album for so long :deadbanana:

Archived