Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Live NOW: Entire Chromatica Album Playing In Huge Radio Station

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ok guys at 7pm Kiss 92.5 is supposed to play the entire album with no commercials in between (they even advertised it on their site) https://www.kiss925.com/

This is huge considering its the 2nd largest top 40 radio station in the Toronto Metro + Golden Horseshoe area, an area of nearly 9 Million people (25% of Canada's Population)

With the gradual reopening of Ontario's economy there's also more traffic on the road now and at 7pm quite a few people are still driving home from work

If you do not live in Southern Ontario you can still listen live with us with the link above to their site

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Will their be commentary inbetween? I'd love to hear what the hets think :lolly:

Economy
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Will their be commentary inbetween? I'd love to hear what the hets think :lolly:

I'd imagine maybe not but that would be cool

I'd love Roz and Mocha to do it they are awsome but I think they only do the morning show lol

Dramatica

Is Canada gonna Stan Gaga this time?

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

Or is Canada gonna become the new Azerbaijan?

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Teal Ambition

My local kiss fm station is also doing this :sara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Economy
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

My local kiss fm station is also doing this :sara:

:firega:

I don't know where u live but in the Toronto area they are Gaga's best supporters (at least among the big stations). For example they played SL 16 times on debut day :woot:

Fresh 95.3 I think plays Gaga even more than Kiss 92.5 tbh but they aren't one of the huge stations

Economy
Just now, Gabe said:

Virgin Radio in Montreal would never. 

Virgin Radio in Toronto would never either. Same management I guess from iheart radio :rip:

That's actually the largest top 40 station here. They never give Gaga a solid chance when she releases. They only put her music on power rotation if it actually becomes a big hit with the GP otherwise her singles will get 2 or 3 spins a day tops :koons:

Z-103.5 the other large top 40 station in Toronto sometimes pays her total dust too and will also only play her music if it catches on

Fortunately Kiss 92.5 is always on her side and helps force a trend that forces the rest of the stations to follow after :billie:

Gabe
Just now, Economy said:

Virgin Radio in Toronto would never either. Same management I guess from iheart radio :rip:

That's actually the largest top 40 station here. They never give Gaga a solid chance when she releases. They only put her music on power rotation if it actually becomes a big hit with the GP otherwise her singles will get 2 or 3 spins a day tops :koons:

Z-103.5 the other large top 40 station in Toronto sometimes pays her total dust too and will also only play her music if it catches on

Fortunately Kiss 92.5 is always on her side and helps force a trend that forces the rest of the stations to follow after :billie:

Lemme tune in and give them another viewer count lol

Genuine Guy 09
8 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Is Canada gonna Stan Gaga this time

Canada stanned SL sis 

You Got This Do It GIF by Lifetime

Canada will NEVER become Azerbaijan!!

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Economy
17 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Is Canada gonna Stan Gaga this time?

Or is Canada gonna become the new Azerbaijan?

Canada literally has the best Gaga charting history of like any country in the world up until Do What U Want

Just Dance #1

Poker Face #1

Love Game #2

Paparazzi #3

Bad Romance #1

Telephone #3

Alejandro #4

Born This Way #1

Judas #8

Edge Of Glory #3

You And I #10

Marry The Night #11 :triggered:

Applause #4

Do What U Want #3

But From G.U.Y onward she's always charted lower than in USA (exept shallow which also went #1) :rip:

So Canada better return to that Gaga chart slayage of 2008-2013 :grr:

Economy
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Canada stanned SL sis 

You Got This Do It GIF by Lifetime

Canada will NEVER become Azerbaijan!!

It peaked at #7 :triggered:

But it did at least have more longevity than in the US tho 

Kulture Kiari

Omg this is so perfect! Drag Race finale starts in two hours, but one hour from now, I'll start cooking to and placing chips so we can get together and watch the finale, and what better way to cook things while hearing Chromatica? Thank you!!

Archived