Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what will LG7 be like?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

KORG

ARTPOP act 3, aka the chromatica monster part 2: the re-up, deluxe platinum complete immaculate confection selection.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

I’m hoping for something similar to marina where she’s gotten in a better headspace with L+F, and is already working on the next album and not waiting years

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

POPLOVER

Sis that's tooo soon, I can't get over the transition from Chromatica II to 911, what is a LG7? A new smartphone? I'm team apple:laughga:

PlasticDollGirl
5 minutes ago, J e s s e said:

I’m hoping for something similar to marina where she’s gotten in a better headspace with L+F, and is already working on the next album and not waiting years

Yeah tbh, I think she should release albums every year. I really don’t get the whole 3-4 year breaks :neyde:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

OMonster

You guys need to listen to Plastic Doll and recognise the intense irony of this thread :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

Cheriedarling

But Chromatica was just released yesterday:cryga: ..  and i think we can expect LG7 not until 2023 or 2024

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

pop ate my heart

She's doing another movie and said on NikkieTutorials that she wants to have kids so. Unless she pulls an era during her pregnancy like Katy did, I bet it'll take her like 4 years to come up with a complex, fully realized, high-concept album like every Gaga album is. Chromatica era has just started ;)

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, Steven said:

When can we except LG7? I’d say in 2025

I'd say 2023 

I am in no way shape or form expecting LG7 for AT LEAST 5 years so NO to that question. 

And this fanbase should get on board for that. 

Franch Toast

You're going to be waiting a while. Rumor has it she wants to do another album with Tony, plus she has her film career, and if she chooses to have kids, well....maybe LG7 will be an album full of lullabies! 

She/Her/Hers

5 hours ago, Mill said:

Is anyone else looking forward to LG7? I’m actually really excited! I’ve listened to chromatica all day about 20 times. I’ve digested it, I’ve listened to it over and over and I now want another album :ally: I can’t wait for more material. Maybe next year we’ll get an ACT TWO :enigma:

All you need is TS7 - Track 14

Archived