💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga - Replay blip at 2:53

Jonathan2244

Featured Posts

Jonathan2244

Can anyone else here it 2:53? Just overthinking, this is my favorite song on the album, also is Gaga speaking about herself when she said Your Monsters torture me, is she referring to someone or her own monsters, not us, but monsters in her past? I wish it was my monsters, but then again we would think its about us xD

SOON

When I listened to it for the first time I heard "You monsters torture me" and I was like ma'am I'm sorry :bradley:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

ultradim

About this song, Gaga states:
(1) I refused to not allow this song to be on the album. Sure, I'm the "boss". (2) But really Chromatica cannot exist without an abstract explanation of what it's like to be triggered if you have PTSD. (3) It's a replay of all my monsters, not the little ones. (4) And the very thing that has plagued my mind for years, trauma, is precisely the thing that now powers my life force to be braver. (5) i.e. this voice I hear: "continue to make music although your brain feels like it's breaking sometimes".

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

• 1 month later...
Massive Monster

I was going to make a thread about this because I've paid more attention to that "blip" a few days ago.

It sounds like a voice echo from "your monsters torture me" saying "s' me" 

Almost sounds like "it's me"

Kind regards

BillieGOAT
2 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Almost sounds like "it's me"

Came here to say this! If she’s admitting to the song is about her monsters, then she’s really not thrilled with us rn:saladga:

It could also just be a glitch vocal that they threw in for fun tho :bear:

Massive Monster
2 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Came here to say this! If she’s admitting to the song is about her monsters, then she’s really not thrilled with us rn:saladga:

It could also just be a glitch vocal that they threw in for fun tho :bear:

I don't think they threw it in for fun (tonight) :huntyga:

It's quite eery/ghostly/halloweeney to have a random voice saying "it's me" :pawsup:

Really fits with the vibe and meaning of the song (if that is what that voice is saying)

Kind regards

Massive Monster
1 minute ago, Zander said:

The "It's my" is a sample of "Its my house" by Diana Ross. 

oh snap! :fail:

That answers our questions

Really fits the song, love it :heart:

Kind regards

numb the flame

It's just the Diana Ross "It's My House" sample we hear there. It's the first two lines of the song

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
On 5/29/2020 at 9:42 PM, Jonathan2244 said:

Can anyone else here it 2:53? Just overthinking, this is my favorite song on the album, also is Gaga speaking about herself when she said Your Monsters torture me, is she referring to someone or her own monsters, not us, but monsters in her past? I wish it was my monsters, but then again we would think its about us xD

Gaga is talking about her PTSD AND how the Monsters of it are torturing her its NOTHING to do with us the whole of the album is about her dealing with PTSD and her mental health issues she decribed it as an album of HEALING to her

Where is LG7
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

It's just the Diana Ross "It's My House" sample we hear there. It's the first two lines of the song

yup... definitely

"It's My-" during that 2:53 bit 

Archived