💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Sine from above become a single?

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover

We know that most of Chromatica's tracks are single worthy and the choice for next singles will be very difficult. Sour candy will be for sure.

But after that, even if a solo track would be great I can see Sine from above being releasef as single. It's powerful, emotional and catchy at the same time. The gp would love it bc it would bring together people that prefer the dance pop lady gaga and the ASIB/joanne people. :enigma:

And it could be a HIT. In only 5 months, Mariah carey, Kid cudi, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and maybe Gaga went no 1 on hot 100. All these artists are supposed to not be as relevant in the charts as when their carrer peaked. So at this point Elton John going #1 would not even surprise me. 

What do yall think ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably the best song on the album but I don't see it being played on the radio at all. 

darkchylde

maybe the last single off the album. i'd love a long ass video for it, following marry the night's footsteps. i don't think it could go big though maybe a cute uk/europe hit

Dramatica

Yes, it should get released as a single, and get its own movie tbh.

Gaga and Elton John sound just... Divine in that song

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

MonsterARTPOP

911 should be the next WW single. I hope she can film music videos again by late July / August

SOON

Yes. Sine From Above SHOULD be a single at some point. Maybe the last, but it should be.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

ShayCristoforo

I don't think another collab. But it is my favorite on the album.

I think 911, Free Woman or Babylon will be next.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

RichAssPiss

I have a feeling it just won't happen. Sour Candy is not going away anytime soon and probably will chart highest next week. And Babylon and Free Woman have already been hyped as possible singles. 

TimisaMonster

It is a great song but it doesn't scream radio single hit to me....too power ballad for the trap indie vibe on radio

Also would work as a great closer to the concert show

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AlwaysLoveGaga

I would love a video for it as Sine From Above is kind of everything Chromatica is trying to do in one song! :heart: 

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

rasclautmangos

It should definitely be a single. Not the next one because that's too many collabs back to back, but it would be PERFECT as the final single. 

I'm curious to see what happens with sour candy, if they will make it an official US single or not.

Archived