Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner responds to Forbes

COOOK

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I love how Gaga gets sh!t for dancing to her album that she worked hard on but no one shades Kylie for caring about what a publication is saying about her. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

People acting surprised that the Kardashian’s are liars and only care about the money. Lol. It‘s literally a waste of time following them anyway, let it go.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

why do people even like/care about her

nobody cares... it's a cycle of the media needing clicks and readers + the kardashians needing publicity. outside of that i'm pretty sure nobody cares but a very small group of people. the only thing we can do is not click, not read, not engage with anything if you want it to disappear

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Asia said:

nobody cares... it's a cycle of the media needing clicks and readers + the kardashians needing publicity. outside of that i'm pretty sure nobody cares but a very small group of people. the only thing we can do is not click, not read, not engage with anything if you want it to disappear

Yup! I literally have her name muted on Twitter. I’m sick of seeing her everywhere.

Yeah, I’ll admit she’s pretty (obviously she’s had a lot of work done). But outside of her appearance, she’s literally just famous for being famous. I don’t understand why anyone would wanna “stan” her. She’s not an actress, not a singer, not really known for anything outside of her reality show and makeup brands, oh and her personal life/relationships which I definitely don’t care about but pop culture seems to embrace her for whatever reason with stupid memes and ****.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

flyaway

A real life family of happy season 6 GIF

Hope people stop giving their money to these useless people, they give NOTHING to society. 

Fanta

I'm pleasantly surprised that this site is woke enough to the Kardashian/Jenner's BS. I'm surprised they haven't been cancelled a long time ago, their entire life is smokes and mirrors.

Fake fake fake. Everything about her and the family is fake. I don’t understand their appeal and why people idolize them. 

#MalibuGaga

Economy
19 hours ago, aphrodisease said:

Girl is pissed she is not a billionaire ... She still has millions in her back account, calm down sister :saladga:

I don't think she's pissed she's not a billionaire

She's either

#1 lied to look more cool and is cheesed she got caught and now looks bad (not necessarily that she isn't one)

Or 

#2 She actually was one and is cheesed Forbs is accusing her of lying and again making her look back

There's no reason to assume she's pissed she's not a billionaire

Economy
6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that this site is woke enough to the Kardashian/Jenner's BS. I'm surprised they haven't been cancelled a long time ago, their entire life is smokes and mirrors.

My mom used to whatch the Kardashians and I saw some episodes and legit even by reality tv standards that show was the most obviously fake and scripted show I've ever seen :rip:

Economy
19 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She should be grateful for what she has. Why someone needs to have hundreds of millions of dollars is beyond me tbh. :rip:

They don't need it

But when u grow a company that large or assets ur gonna have to keep give awaying portions of ur company cuz remember this is net assets not pure cash

This capitalist system at work you know. Nothing fair about it :rip:

Economy
14 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Yup! I literally have her name muted on Twitter. I’m sick of seeing her everywhere.

Yeah, I’ll admit she’s pretty (obviously she’s had a lot of work done). But outside of her appearance, she’s literally just famous for being famous. I don’t understand why anyone would wanna “stan” her. She’s not an actress, not a singer, not really known for anything outside of her reality show and makeup brands, oh and her personal life/relationships which I definitely don’t care about but pop culture seems to embrace her for whatever reason with stupid memes and ****.

Kylie is basically the modern Paris Hilton. She too always basically famous for being famous for the most part :rip:

even side shows and music she did was never popular enough to justify the media coverage she constantly git

Lighter

I mean all of us go down from being a Billionaire to a hundred millionaire once in a while in life, it happens:heart:

ToxicHot
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Kylie is basically the modern Paris Hilton. She too always basically famous for being famous for the most part :rip:

even side shows and music she did was never popular enough to justify the media coverage she constantly git

Yes, exactly. I hate that I sound like a “hater”, but I swear I have nothing against this woman. But I just hate how the internet worships her when there’s so many other people (ex. Gaga) to look up to. I can’t believe she’s bitching about her net worth when there’s a lot of issues going on right now.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived