💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner responds to Forbes

COOOK

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

She should be grateful for what she has. Why someone needs to have hundreds of millions of dollars is beyond me tbh. :rip:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Inb4 Forbes has exposed fraud at the Kardashian’s tax accountants and Kylie’s company is actually bankrupt :icega:

Chlorine Sevigny
12 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

why do people even like/care about her

Same... any issues this girl has are so trite. The 'outrage' this tweet has... girl.

Teletubby

She was really self-made billionaire becuase she made a billionaire of herself :billie:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

RenegAde

Im sorry but the article Forbes posted  was very baseless, with no receipts or facts.

They are the one's who pronounced her a billionaire in the first place remember?

Btw Forbes has so many inconsistencies  they need to explain to us so they better shut it. 

funkyhaus

sis basically said coronavirus is more important than the title then said she’s still and multi millionaire and fled :poot:

Varys

Imagine if this is your biggest concern in life smh

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

TimisaMonster

#KylieJennerIsOverParty should be trending on Twitter any moment now...:vegas:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RenegAde
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Funny how her and her sisters prophet from black culture yet can never speak on issues like black lives matter.

Can you atleast try to do some research  before saying things. Kylie literally posted about the george floyd issue yesterday 

39 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Can you atleast try to do some research  before saying things. Kylie literally posted about the george floyd issue yesterday 

Lol, they're just saying that because they've been called out in the past from insensitive/racist things they've posted in the past. I doubt her or any of the family are aware of any of the discrimination POC go through... Remember Kim Kardashian likes to call her cornrows "Bo Derek" braids... judging naomi campbell GIF

paurok89
6 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Lol, they're just saying that because they've been called out in the past from insensitive/racist things they've posted in the past. I doubt her or any of the family are aware of any of the discrimination POC go through... Remember Kim Kardashian likes to call her cornrows "Bo Derek" braids... judging naomi campbell GIF

Kim has done a lot for black people in terms of justice and rights. She literally took a falsely imprisoned woman out of jail. While it might not necessarily be solely about POC, she still does stuff. Also, she's been in Chicago with Kanye and helped out people in Kanye's childhood neighborhood. I think the family also funded sports facilities reconstruction in a black neighborhood.

StrawberryBlond

I honestly don't know what the best course of action is here. Admitting she lied isn't going to endear people to her but being quiet will be even worse, in a sense. But denying it is the absolute worst thing she could've done. And she just did it. For someone who just makes lip kits, how did she think anyone was going to buy this billionaire claim for a minute? Some think Forbes made a huge error buying into the claim but then I saw an alternative idea that they knew it was a lie but jumped on it for publicity.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:35 PM, paurok89 said:

Kim has done a lot for black people in terms of justice and rights. She literally took a falsely imprisoned woman out of jail. While it might not necessarily be solely about POC, she still does stuff. Also, she's been in Chicago with Kanye and helped out people in Kanye's childhood neighborhood. I think the family also funded sports facilities reconstruction in a black neighborhood.

Well that might be admirable, i just can't look past the tone deaf and ignorant things they've done time and time again. I mean Khloe Kardashian posted a meme saying "the only KKK to let black men in" with a photo of her and her sisters, didn't even apologise and simply just deleted it. Kendall Jenner was also featured in the Pepsi campaign and many people can defend her by saying it wasn't her choice when she easily could have said no to the job. I also find it funny how Kim Kardashian thinks that people should get over Jefree Star's racist past as if the apology was meant for her... They will never be a voice for the black lives matter movement, they are part of the problem. If you want to know what i mean watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2np9X0-dgE

Archived