Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So...what were the tribes about?

just another gay

Featured Posts

aussypat

From her latest interview, the red and blue tribes are supposed to represent the constant fighting between democrats and republicans. That's the most she's expanded on the tribes; I feel like it's just a SL music video theme and a way to plug her "kindness punks" tribe and that they won't continue throughout the rest of the album.

GerMonsterNotta

I think it goes beyond as a standalone concept for SL 
They are a representation of different facets of the Chromatica world...
I dont think she'll elaborate explicitly on them, other than she is all about bringing together different communities with kindness etc.

I think it could be a tour concept she carries forward.

pop ate my heart

Why some people think the tribes are only a lil concept for SL? if that was the case, why would she put the 7 on literally every Chromatica promo stuff? Even in the album cover and booklet. There's definitely more stuff coming for us. And for the ones saying that i'm reaching, it's Gaga we're talking about, she really is artsy like that

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

MrDarkGa

I think its one of 2 things

Shes building a lore and mythos for the album but hasn't been able to expand on it with the current situation. Perhaps they represent acts of the Chromatica Ball?

It was purely for the Stupid Love video to flesh it out since the Rain on Me video doesn't feature any of these symbols and the white symbol wasn't present in either. Also Rain on Me's symbol came out of nowhere and isnt on the album anywhere. Its sorta standalone.

MiQuenDroid

Wait the next music videos!

All I ever wanted was love...

Agunimon

Probably an afterthought for the album that was implemented in the Stupid Love music video.

just another gay
5 hours ago, Indeciso said:

Also, does anyone else knows what will happen with Chromatica TV? I thought it would go live when the album dropped...?:huh:

Oh I’m having ARTPOP app flashback... :saladga:

AyaKara

What about the stuff about Chromatica the planet, the sci-fi imagery, the meaning of chromatic with colors as well as sound? It felt very ARTPOP. I hope the videos continue the story and shed light on the entirety of Chromatica.

Archived